Coming soon the SQuape R[eloaded] by StattQualm

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK

Our friends in Switzerland have been busy - the new SQuape R[eloaded] features several improvements over the first SQuape Atomiser, each designed to enhance ease of use and maximise customisation options. This rebuildable tank atomiser can be used with silica or cotton wick or even stainless mesh wick if desired.
Included in the new features of the SQuape R[eloaded] are interchangeable Ematal decks with differently shaped wick channels (decks C[urved], and W[ide] available separately, standard deck is part of the kit). Filling the 5ml tank is a simple process and inspecting the coil can be done without draining the liquid. SQuape R[eloaded] has a new airflow control ring with a spring loaded ball bearing that clicks into detents to fix your preferred airflow setting.
Features

• Stainless steel construction
  • Ematal/ceramic coated aluminum non-conductive deck
  • Standard 510 atomiser connection with fully adjustable centre post
  • Airflow adjustment ring with 6 different hole sizes from .9mm to 3.1mm
  • Approximately 5ml juice capacity
  • Standard 510 drip tip connection
  • Replaceable borosilicate glass inner tank sealed with orings
Separate decks for different types of wick/coil setups available now.

Brass air flow control rings for a touch of class available now.

Coming in a month or so there will be anodised coloured tanks and air flow control rings available as well.

Be sure to sign up for the newsletter for advanced notification. Also note that VAT(tax) is deducted from the price if you are located outside the EU zone so be sure to sign into your user account to see pricing excluding the 20% VAT if you do not reside in Europe.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
The diameter change to 22mm really has helped with the looks on most of the more popular devices. It's chucking out the vapour with a sub ohm coil and 3.1mm air hole. Be prepared to be blown away :)

Photo%2026-06-2014%2015%2011%2037.jpg

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Yea they really are that good, I've got two and really looking forward to the coloured tank options. It's got to be one of the easiest to maintain, fill and rebuild than anything else out there. The thing can keep up with some serious power too, much like a dripper with a massive 5ml tank. It sure does tick a lot of boxes, and when the short tank option is available....

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
OH yes I've tried them all, my favourite so far has to be the C deck. With a 2mm coil and cotton it's just perfect for me. The W deck is great if you want to put a 2.5-3mm coil in there. The best part of the system is the ability to pull the coil out and have a quick look at the state of it and make adjustments if I'm not happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread