My first day

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmcguffie

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2014
Ayrshire, Scotland, UK
Hi chowzz, welcome to the forum. Vaping is a relatively safe activity, if you use your device as it is intended to be used, (with the design specs of the manufacturer) you are going to quite safe. A lot of images (not all, I'll admit) that we come across are, when you look into them, fake. Those few genuine ones are quite often caused by user error, by that I mean trying out more advanced techniques without taking the time to learn the necessary skills, like proper battery safety, ohms law etc. Occasionally they can be cause by faulty equipment and this forum is a great place to find out if anyone is having problems with a piece of kit, if you're interested in something specific, run a search on the forum and if there are any issues with a device, someone will have posted information about it.
Most modern starter kits are very easy to use, do you have any vaping gear yet ?
At there most basic, you'll have a battery section, which will need charged frequently (best not to leave them to charge unattended) and a tank of some sort, holding your e-liquid of choice and a coil head, always remember to read the instructions that come with your gear.
Hope my rambling helps a little and happy vaping :thumbs:

All the best, Tom

chowzz

Jul 5, 2015
Hi chowzz, welcome to the forum. Vaping is a relatively safe activity, if you use your device as it is intended to be used, (with the design specs of the manufacturer) you are going to quite safe. A lot of images (not all, I'll admit) that we come across are, when you look into them, fake. Those few genuine ones are quite often caused by user error, by that I mean trying out more advanced techniques without taking the time to learn the necessary skills, like proper battery safety, ohms law etc. Occasionally they can be cause by faulty equipment and this forum is a great place to find out if anyone is having problems with a piece of kit, if you're interested in something specific, run a search on the forum and if there are any issues with a device, someone will have posted information about it.
Most modern starter kits are very easy to use, do you have any vaping gear yet ?
At there most basic, you'll have a battery section, which will need charged frequently (best not to leave them to charge unattended) and a tank of some sort, holding your e-liquid of choice and a coil head, always remember to read the instructions that come with your gear.
Hope my rambling helps a little and happy vaping :thumbs:

All the best, Tom
Thanks tom for your reply. I am looking thru the forums for health issues also. Hehe

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It's my first time learning abt e cigs and vaping.
I have seen horrible images of burnt tongues. How can that happen?

I'm new here too, hoping to learn more. Hopefully we both will learn something

Welcome to each of you! Enjoy all of the great information from many great folks on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread