Status
Not open for further replies.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
the Derringer! It's fantastic on a reo! Congrats man!
line up.jpg

The white one has a derringer on it. Make sure you order an LP (low profile) or the 22mm attys won't fit.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Like Asbestos said, make sure you order an LP REO Grand....then any atty you choose will fit it. I'm not a dual coil gal so I won't recommend an atty. I'm sure lots of Reonauts will chime in here soon with recommendations. I just wanted to make sure you got the LP. :)

Libbydude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Idaho
the Derringer! It's fantastic on a reo! Congrats man! View attachment 469099
The white one has a derringer on it. Make sure you order an LP (low profile) or the 22mm attys won't fit.
Good save! I would have got the wrong one.

I got a counterfeit derringer that is my daily dripper. Probably won't be affording a modified authentic soon. Was actually wondering about the toppers on the reo site.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia

I got a counterfeit derringer that is my daily dripper. Probably won't be affording a modified authentic soon. Was actually wondering about the toppers on the reo site.
It's on his site (rm8) is a Derringer. The RM 7 is a Rogue...it's also pretty good. Top airflow so less leaking due to over squonking.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
The rm2 is a derringer clone :)
Eta whoops was beat to it
Eta again also put rm2 instead of 8...everyone ignore sloth...floating in a kayak what do I know

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Been working an entire .... load of OT so I could splurge on a RG without too much grief from the better half.

I see most of the toppers are model specific? I like dual coils. Which atty on the site would be best to throw in the cart with the reo?
Welcome to the forum!!! I gotta go with the gang.....the nuppin was my one true love (hard to get and kinda pricey), so have been looking for one I love as much or more than the nuppin. Derringer is the only one so far that filled that bill. The door will not slide UP with the derringer on it on the grand, but that's no biggie for me, it slides down just fine. The derringer even kicked the nuppin off the coveted spot atop my woodvil!! Now that's sayin sumpthin. You said you have one, so you know to watch takin the top cap off, cuz that AFC ring sometimes likes to jump off. I haven't tried the rogue rm7 so can't attest to that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread