PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Aggie , have fun at the dentist!

~~~~~~~~~
Just got back and nows habes cleamed teef
a33c27de81cea18231_zps126fa71a.jpg

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Any ub you folks use the 50W iStick? If so, have there been any firing "issues"?

I have read that some experience firing issues... but with as popular as the iSticks are... I can't say it is out of proportion of the sales it has...

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Mine has decided to start firing on its own. Even when I'm not holding it. Stops after the 10second cutoff. Happened couple times yesterday. I was able to turn it off and after sitting for an hour or so it seemed fine. Then, did it again last night. Haven't been able to turn it off since then. It's not firing as it sits there and of course I removed the atomizer. Seems to be a firing button issue from what I've been able to find out. Just wondered if anyone here experienced it and if they were able to resolve it.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Mine has decided to start firing on its own. Even when I'm not holding it. Stops after the 10second cutoff. Happened couple times yesterday. I was able to turn it off and after sitting for an hour or so it seemed fine. Then, did it again last night. Haven't been able to turn it off since then. It's not firing as it sits there and of course I removed the atomizer. Seems to be a firing button issue from what I've been able to find out. Just wondered if anyone here experienced it and if they were able to resolve it.

Open it up, clean out any juice that may have gotten into it... no other ideas than that

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
dat would be skeery J
thumb_unsure3-1.gif
I wouldn't trust it myself. A course I a worry warts bout stuff like dats
thumb_wub4-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread