Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Well, it's looking as though my dream may have to wait. Freakin' youngest needs stitches now. Dang boys anyway.
oh no......hope he's ok. Jup them boys will be boys. My son used to come in and tell me all sorts of things he'd been doin when he was out playin. One day he came running home and said, mama guess what i've been doin. I said......do I really wanna know? He thought about it a minute and said.....newp, probably not! lol Fortunately he made it to adulthood with no broken bones, and stitches only twice. Hope your lil one heals quickly!

Libbydude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Idaho
oh no......hope he's ok. Jup them boys will be boys. My son used to come in and tell me all sorts of things he'd been doin when he was out playin. One day he came running home and said, mama guess what i've been doin. I said......do I really wanna know? He thought about it a minute and said.....newp, probably not! lol Fortunately he made it to adulthood with no broken bones, and stitches only twice. Hope your lil one heals quickly!

They bounce, they roll, they punch, they kick, they jump. They live through it all not too much worse for the wear. The boy will be fine. My wife will probably need an IV full of good stuff to get through the ordeal. lol!

The hardest hit is my wallet.

Last edited:

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Ahhhh that's terrible Libby, I hope your boy.........and wifey heal up quick and your wallet is replenished with that green stuff soon so you can get your Grand!
I got the call this morning from Mrs Underdawg saying that our daughter passed out and had seizure like activity after seeing blood. Both her parents are in the medical field, wifey is a phleobotomist and I'm an EMT so how she acquired the ability to pass out from seeing blood is beyond us!
When ya do get around to getting your Grand, I second what others have been saying about the RM8, especially since you already have an unmodified one!

It probably wouldn't hurt to scope out the classies, they pop up from time to time and are usually a little easier on the wallet!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I got the call this morning from Mrs Underdawg saying that our daughter passed out and had seizure like activity after seeing blood.
oh dang dawggy.......hope that's nothing serious. Seizure like? That's the part that don't sound good.

lol dude, hope your wifey is feelin better too! My ex was the squeamish one. I was rock solid during a crises, did what needed to be done, took care of everyone else.....then would usually not be able to walk for a few days cuz I carried all the tension in my legs and back apparently lol

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Hope is not lost. Looks like I'm working every day through the middle of next month. Should be room for a reo in one of those checks.
I will just have to keep the family chained in the basement while I am at work so there are no more surprises.
Good!! I'm ready for you to get a REO! The anticipation is fun....but actually having one is MORE fun.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Hope is not lost. Looks like I'm working every day through the middle of next month. Should be room for a reo in one of those checks.
I will just have to keep the family chained in the basement while I am at work so there are no more surprises.
yay!!! at least on the OT Reo money part.......but.........think ya might wanna reconsider the lockin the fam in da basement part......don't think they let ya have Reos in prison! :lol:

Libbydude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Idaho
I am now a member of the club. A fellow ecf member and, I must add, fine specimen of the human race gifted me a reo. Along with a couple atty's.

I am kind of at a loss for words to describe how this act of generosity has impacted me.

I will treat this as if I am borrowing it and follow the example that has been set when it's my turn to PIF!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I am now a member of the club. A fellow ecf member and, I must add, fine specimen of the human race gifted me a reo. Along with a couple atty's.

I am kind of at a loss for words to describe how this act of generosity has impacted me.

I will treat this as if I am borrowing it and follow the example that has been set when it's my turn to PIF!
Wahooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's wonderful!!! So happy for ya. Don't forget to get on the roll call. Reonauts are amazing!! (((((((((((Big Hug)))))))))) to your benefactor!!!

Libbydude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Idaho
uploadfromtaptalk1437323611660.jpg

Pic may be sideways. Just turn monitor. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread