Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergiu1967

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2014
Portland
Well all..
What an interesting week.
After this huge Five Pawns scare, I immediately went on the search for DP Ap free ejuices. I was a huge admirerer of five pawns Queenside and it was my all day vape. No more..
So..
I heard about Nicoticket, and how transparent they are.., so I bought myself some Strawnilla. While I really liked it, I realized that being transparent is not the same as DP and AP free, when I saw the numbers for that juice as well. (Although in their defense, they are transparent and I know they are working to reformulate .)

But for now..That was that for Strawnilla.

Big problem: I really like that creamy in your mouth taste, and going on some forums… Many people said that you were just not going to be able to get that without the DP or AP, and might have to adjust my tastes.

Well.. I thought I try the cream de la creme line from Mountain Oak Vapor as it is tested dp and ap free .

Well…
I AM BLOWN AWAY. It is some of the most amazing e juice I have ever tried. And I am soooo picky. I will get things that I love in the store… Only to get home after an hour, and I don't like it.
I bought the corleone, which is a chocolate custard. It is hands-down the best chocolate e juice that I have trie and I have tried dozens… And always wind up unhappy.
So..
I can't say enough amazing things about this juice and company .And no.. To Get that desserty, thick, creamy in your mouth feel, without DP and AP ..IS entirely possible.

Amazing fast shipping as well

I can't say enough wonderful things about this company. Where have they been my whole life?.. LOL

Sarasotared

Feb 26, 2015
Sarasota fl
I love them. I ordered half their line a couple of weeks ago and for their 30% off July 4 th sale ordered the rest to try. They have a the best customer service of any vendor I've tried even called me up to ask if I misordered something because it was "off" the nic levels I had ordered the other bottles in. Total transparency and totally free of bad additives. Can't rave enough about them.

Sergiu1967

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2014
Portland
What are their PG/VG ratios?
I 'think ' they are fairly high in VG. but I must say… They wick absolutely magnificently in my Joytech ego one.
I just went ahead this morning because I am sooooooooo impressed with the chocolate, that I ordered the Gambino ( banana custard).
The coreone is still blowing me away a day later. I simply can't put it down. ..Right out of the mail .. without steeping

Funny.. Thinking of all the well known juices and the ones that I have really liked in the past .,Five pawns, looper, cereal milk, mothers milk, ripe vapes, velvet cloud .
..that I had never even heard of this company or come across them.( And I come on to the boards quite frequently.)

But anyway.. I am a customer for life now

Reactions: Nanny22

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
I 'think ' they are fairly high in VG. but I must say… They wick absolutely magnificently in my Joytech ego one.
I just went ahead this morning because I am sooooooooo impressed with the chocolate, that I ordered the Gambino ( banana custard).
The coreone is still blowing me away a day later. I simply can't put it down. ..Right out of the mail .. without steeping

Funny.. Thinking of all the well known juices and the ones that I have really liked in the past .,Five pawns, looper, cereal milk, mothers milk, ripe vapes, velvet cloud .
..that I had never even heard of this company or come across them.( And I come on to the boards quite frequently.)

But anyway.. I am a customer for life now

They were discussed a lot more a couple of years ago when they were an ECF supplier. Here's a link to a more recent thread :

Mountain Oak Vapors: eLiquid Discussion | E-Cigarette Forum

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I missed their 4th of July sale, so I contacted them today about any other coupon offers and this is their reply, posted with Joey's permission:
---------------------------
Yes the July 4th sale is over but you can still use the monthly coupon code to take 10% off the total of your order. Just like the July 4th coupon, it stacks with our 3 bottle, 15% discount. When you order 3 bottles or more, you automatically save 15% on each bottle of juice. And if you use the July coupon code, that will take an additional 10% off, effectively making your juice 25% off.

The 15% off happens automatically when you add 3 bottles or more to your order. The 10% monthly coupon code will need to be entered before checking out. Just type JULYSAVE into the coupon code field and click “Apply” before checking out for the additional 10%. The monthly code can only be used once per month, per customer.

And that’s it! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reply to this email or give us a call at the number below. We look forward to have you vaping with us. Thanks!

Joey Penland
Manager
Mountain Oak Vapors LLC
----------------------------
I will definitely be giving them a try! They have shown me excellent customer service, already. And are fully tested with posted results for each flavor. WIN/WIN.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Just placed my first order w/MOV bcoz they have tested and posted their lab results. Very excited to try them but was a bit sad that many of the flavors I wanted to try were high VG which I can't do.

Anyone know when their Amplified line is coming out to buy online? Sounds like yummy flavors (Lemon Poundcake! LOVE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread