ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Yawn...

Wake me up when...

They hit 30 Watts.

Will do, USMCTurf. ;)

Fanboy'ism is allowed, and certainly is HERE, but let's never lose sight of the common goal. The vape is the important thing right now, however we choose to do it.

We need to stand as one, because the public pressure is mounting. Heck - vape your Blu's if you want. But let's stand as one.

:vapor:

As one. Abstoloootely! We all need to pay attention and not to the distractions...

Again, I assumed discussion is why we are here. I followed this thread because it's a P3 thread. Everyone else on this thread offers up their opinion, quite forcibly at times. I'm certainly not going to be the only one to stand down.

coldgin96 picks up his marbles and goes home

Hey cold? I lost mine. Have you seen them by chance?

Actually it is a Zen Carto Tank with an Aspire Natilus Coil Conversion Kit...

I have not arrived at a final opinion yet.

What is your initial opinion? Your middle opinion?

I have no interest in the seller.

Why, Pingster?

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
Vape360...

What say you?

Is the correct spec, to include material of Buna?

Don wanna break my P3!

Jim
That be the right size but as for material I don't know. The engineer I would need to ask, is out for a couple of weeks.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
That be the right size but as for material I don't know. The engineer I would need to ask, is out for a couple of weeks.
Thank You Vape360!!!

I'll standby for the material makeup answer, as I know, It's not just the Size That Matters!!!

LOLz, Jim

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Was supposed to produce a giggle, Ping. Oh welp.
It did Kat...

Don't listen to the ole angry golfer guy...

Ping!!!

LOLz, Jim

PS LOLz means I am having fun. Sorry Ping.

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
Thank You Vape360!!!

I'll standby for the material makeup answer, as I know, It's not just the Size That Matters!!!

LOLz, Jim
Found someone else that knew. :)

Looks like the one we use is silicone. Either should work ok.

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
So, that's the new topper ;) And its :headbang:

RNGX0ji.jpg

R

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
Well, it was sent out Friday morning and UPS called me on Monday morning - here you go, Sir. That was fast. Took me a few minutes to get my head around it. Clened, tried to build. Failed. Read about it. Read some more. Asked Q, asked the other nice gentlemen in the GEM thread - they sorted me out. It's no Kayfun, it needs some getting used to it and one must follow some rules how to build and wick it, but its no biggie. This thing, it's unique, as Q puts it (he suggests it to be the RTA of 2015). It looks great (but beauty, of course, is in the eye of the beholder). Its light - 1.83oz/52gr empty. It's short and small (it's a 21mm tank), but holds 4-5 ml of juice, depending wether you use the pyrex or the SS tube. It's no cloudtank - the chamber is tiny, the wire you can use is max 26awg on max 2.5mm screwdriver, but a standard 28awg microcoil will be just fine here. It has a really nice AFC and can do restricted lung hits (2.5mm hole). And then there's the flavour. The flavour is outstanding. Oh man... There are no words.

R

P.S. Did I mention the flavour?

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Well, it was sent out Friday morning and UPS called me on Monday morning - here you go, Sir. That was fast. Took me a few minutes to get my head around it. Clened, tried to build. Failed. Read about it. Read some more. Asked Q, asked the other nice gentlemen in the GEM thread - they sorted me out. It's no Kayfun, it needs some getting used to it and one must follow some rules how to build and wick it, but its no biggie. This thing, it's unique, as Q puts it (he suggests it to be the RTA of 2015). It looks great (but beauty, of course, is in the eye of the beholder). Its light - 1.83oz/52gr empty. It's short and small (it's a 21mm tank), but holds 4-5 ml of juice, depending wether you use the pyrex or the SS tube. It's no cloudtank - the chamber is tiny, the wire you can use is max 26awg on max 2.5mm screwdriver, but a standard 28awg microcoil will be just fine here. It has a really nice AFC and can do restricted lung hits (2.5mm hole). And then there's the flavour. The flavour is outstanding. Oh man... There are no words.

R

Welp, I followed the Gem thread for 5 months. Guess I'll order it! May be headed your way for build advice :)

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL

R

Hmmmm, it sounds very nice, but SR., is a bit concerned about the fussy build part, TBH. I've finally mastered KFL+ and Russian build to a nice regular routine at this point. I'll sit on the sidelines on this one for a while. But, I am very happy you're groovin' on it and yes, I do believe you mentioned the flavor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread