Status
Not open for further replies.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Let's talk IQ! I had purchased 5 new AW 18490 batteries when they first came out. They're the ones with 1200 mah, not 1100 mah. For the last week, I've been using them as opposed to the 1100. IQ in all 5 of the 1200's is lower than in the 1100's. I'd really like to know why? The vape of course isn't different if IQ is 84 or 93. I'm just confused as to why the newer generation AW batteries all read lower IQ than the older batteries?

Reactions: Bronze

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Let's talk IQ! I had purchased 5 new AW 18490 batteries when they first came out. They're the ones with 1200 mah, not 1100 mah. For the last week, I've been using them as opposed to the 1100. IQ in all 5 of the 1200's is lower than in the 1100's. I'd really like to know why? The vape of course isn't different if IQ is 84 or 93. I'm just confused as to why the newer generation AW batteries all read lower IQ than the older batteries?

I have both the 1200 and 1100 mah batteries and I never took notice if there was a difference in the IQ. I will say I'm not going to see if they are different. No I'm not.

I am still shocked you are going to use old batteries in your new high tech charger.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
You state this on the site: Using a different shipping and billing address will delay your order for additional verification!
If your desired shipping address differs from your billing address, you must call the phone number on the back of your credit card to ensure that your desired shipping address is part of your credit card profile. This will avoid a delay in the processing of your order.

I would like to use an American shipping adress and would use my cards official billing adress, which is Latvian. First, I seem not to be able to add my correct billing adress as you don't list Latvia as a country you ship to. Second, if I can't add an American adress to my cards profile, does it mean, I can't order?

I know Provape sends signature required so I have most of my Provape stuff sent to my son's T-Mobile store and I know that address isn't listed on my credit card.

Reactions: raitizz

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Same here SR. But I don't give a crap. Direct your efforts toward not giving a crap instead of trying to figure it out. It makes for a nicer day. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members!

My money is on The Ocelot or Bronze.
I've never won anything in my life. I'm a loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread