15 million prize family chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
It is!!! Especially when I see her pull up, knowing vape mail has been marked "out for delivery at 10:23" , and she doesn't put it in the mailbox with the junk mail, then makes a second lap for non-letter size stuff. When I call the post office, they say there are no second laps. Snort...as if they care what time we get mail! LOL!!!!!
Second laps? I have never heard of that in my life! Lol That is just crazy!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Happens every time. One of the reasons I always dread going. This time was particularly annoying. My husband was late for work since he had to drive me, and they ended up hurting me during the exam. :facepalm:
That is terrible. I am sorry hun.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Ooooh......just got a text from my friend in MN who was one of the recipients of the @NancyB and @Mizzegirl PIF-fest....her BF had a heart attack, and they both got serious about quitting the sticks and started vaping, FINALLY. No smokes since last Tuesday for her...and he has been usIng a patch and vaping...lol...so there's TWO more converted!!!
So sorry about the heart attack, but I am so happy they quit smoking.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Oh, btw, I took a picture of my hair while I was grumpily waiting. You're welcome. [emoji38] [emoji38]

ZppB0cw.jpg

This picture looks like it oddly smeared my face, lol.
That is gorgeous! Very pretty!

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I was in the other room watching the Yankees Rangers game. Rangers scored 5 in the bottom of the first. Thought the game was over and then the Yankees scored 11 in the top of the second. Crazy game. The Yankees are leading now 19 to 5.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
The iSub coils really need to have a pin pushed into the wick to loosen the cotton a little. That helps to prevent the dry hits.
I totally forgot to do that! @Utsuru even reminded me. Geez I must have been way overexcited when I set it up last night, lol. I will doctor up my coil and try again! :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Ooooh......just got a text from my friend in MN who was one of the recipients of the @NancyB and @Mizzegirl PIF-fest....her BF had a heart attack, and they both got serious about quitting the sticks and started vaping, FINALLY. No smokes since last Tuesday for her...and he has been usIng a patch and vaping...lol...so there's TWO more converted!!!
Woo hoo!! That is such great news! :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Oh, btw, I took a picture of my hair while I was grumpily waiting. You're welcome. :lol: :lol:

ZppB0cw.jpg

This picture looks like it oddly smeared my face, lol.
You are adorable when you're grumpy. :D Your hair is amaaaaaaaayzzzzzzingggg. I freaking love it.

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
I totally forgot to do that! @Utsuru even reminded me. Geez I must have been way overexcited when I set it up last night, lol. I will doctor up my coil and try again! :)
It really does help and greatly improves wicking. :)

I hope everyone is having a great night. :cool:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Nancy I hope your mom remains comfortable and content until her time comes and then she just slips away peacefully in her sleep. It sounds like she is not doing too badly at all for her advanced age. I am still very sorry that you are facing this terrible loss, but I so admire your strength and grace. She obviously raised you right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread