Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I am pretty sure its smurf vendetta from avail vapors, I need to vape the tank empty, so I figured why not do it tonight since I am pretty much on a dripper kick otherwise
I just ordered a couple of drippers from GearBest. Since I way overshopped on juice these past couple of weeks I need a quicker way to sample all of them. Apparently they won't be here for 10-25 days, though. Oh well. I have lots of tanks to keep me busy until they get here. :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
LOL...got ya hooked now.....can't wait to try my next 2 flavors!
Ummm, pretty sure it was YOU who got ME hooked! :p I am so glad I ordered that sampler. I am really enjoying this line of juice!

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I just ordered a couple of drippers from GearBest. Since I way overshopped on juice these past couple of weeks I need a quicker way to sample all of them. Apparently they won't be here for 10-25 days, though. Oh well. I have lots of tanks to keep me busy until they get here. :)
It's a vicious cycle. By the time your new drippers get here, then you'll have gone through all that juice and you'll need to buy more juice.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
I'm still around. Was just playing a game. :p
219316-shall-we-play-a-game-606-x-406_slide.jpg

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Speaking of tanks, I'm really loving my Aspire Nautilus Mini I rec'd in the 15 mil celebration! The airflow adjustment near the bottom is really nice! I'm getting so much more flavor from my mixed juices!

I'm down to my last 18ml of a favorite 'home brew' (diy, Virginia Tobacco, Sweet Mango, French Vanilla mix) thought about the Kentucky Menthol Tobacco I used to add to my old Virginia Tobacco mix - I liked the menthol but not so much is needed this go-around... so mixed up 70ml of the other 3 flavors with PG/VG/Nic and added the last 18ml of Tob mix with KMT in it - the result is perfect! haha Now, to try and figure out how much KMT is actually in that mix for remixing the next time... nothing like putting off any 'figuring' until later! lol

Have been busy thinking and talking with hubby about the decline in my Mom's metal abilities lately (at 95 yrs old), talked with my sis up in the NW, she and her dau. have hired a helper for Mom (will reside with her and help get things accomplished that Mom can't figure out in the afternoon/evening hours anymore), and help her eat when she should and be safe... It's always been my Mom's desire to stay in her own home until the end, no rest-homes or retirement villages, etc. 'with all those old people' for her! haha The last 2-3 weeks we've all seen a very prominent decline in her mental state - she's very healthy otherwise, no meds that she takes daily, etc. but she's certainly getting confused about a lot around her of late! There are no more morning and evening emails saying what she's been up to - they're all screwy now, if any at all, and my last 5 all this a.m. were blank (no message) just addressed to me alone.... do you think that's part of 'no news is good news' ??? (chuckle) It's the pits getting old for you youngings on this group! and rather a rude awakening to us who are next to go through our last days! Such is life, though. We'll all be making our own decisions or, if left undone, our kids & neighbors will be making them for us. (Heaven forbid, please!) Thus my absence here.....been a bit distracted of late!
I am so sorry you are going through this. I hope your Mom continues to be comfortable as well. I send you my sympathy and good vibes :)

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread