PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
38857fdb713ee6de3c3e827ad15b66fa.jpg

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Thank you... even if it doesn't work, it's nice to have other ideas to try/use...

I had a minor headache today, still a small bit of it hangin' around... just not sure it's worth drinkin' that for it yet :)
I'd hold off on it to, for a bad one. I'm thankful I don't suffer from migraines or headaches in general for that matter. I sometimes get more of a neck ache type thing, a coupe advil, HOT shower and some stretching usually does it.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Preliminary opinion on Win10...

It's ok... lol

So far I've only found two things that bug me a little bit.

In the new browser it comes with, Edge ( also still has IE for those die hards ), when I imported my bookmarks into it's favorites... it sorted them in decending ( z->a ) instead of ascending order and they don't have a quick sort by name option to change it. To make changes, you have to drag and drop the shortcuts into the order you want.

The Updates, as I mentioned earlier to CJ are automatic with the only option is to defer them until a later time and then only on the new feature updates and not on security updates. Unless someone finds a different way around this, a lot of folks will be upset with that lack of options. Of course I'll keep my eye's open for a work-around if one is found or exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread