DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Thanks, DP. That explains it.
6x Yes on Kat's poll questions. I don't collect driptips.

R

I never USED to, but now I've rented a storage locker for the ones I'm not using.

I've got more tips than Dear Abby now.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

R

And you, my friend, are a Tootle Puffer. Deal with it. ;-)

ps: Your countryman has taken our local press corps to school. The kid is impressive as heck. I hope he plays even halfway as well as he handles a crowd. I like him.

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
I never USED to, but now I've rented a storage locker for the ones I'm not using.

I've got more tips than Dear Abby now.

I mainly use the ones that come with the tank, apart from the KFL. The K4 and GEM have great tips.
The drippers have 2-3 tips in rotation.

R

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
And you, my friend, are a Tootle Puffer. Deal with it. ;-)

ps: Your countryman has taken our local press corps to school. The kid is impressive as heck. I hope he plays even halfway as well as he handles a crowd. I like him.

Nothing against tootle puffing then, kind Sir.

Which one would that be?

R

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA

Edit: writing this puffing on a REO/Odin combo on around 0.5 Ohms/dual coil... Subohming!!!! :D

R
I got 3 of 6. My Molehill Mountain tips top sub ohm tanks and attys :)

TraderX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2015
Philly Suburbs
I always thought "Tootie Puffer" was kind of a condescending name to be honest. It makes it seem like we "the tootie puffers" are the lightweight, not very serious people in the vaping world. Furthermore, the cloud chasers attempt to make themselves appear to be the heavyweights in the vaping world, on the cutting edge of vaping technology and all of that nonsense.

The funny thing is, the tootie puffers are mostly ex smokers who are vaping to stay off cigarettes. The cloud chasers are mostly vaping hobbyists, some of whom never even smoked to begin with.

I can't speak for everyone, but running 18 to 24mg nic juice through a Kayfun is far more serious heavy duty vaping activity than dripping 3mg nic juice in the pursuit of clouds. Most cloud chasers could not even handle this style of vaping.

Yet we are the lightweight tootie puffers. Doesn't make sense to me.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Oh, Kristaps Porziņģis. Yeah, I read something. Supposedly, now our new basketball star.
Got a link on what's he saying?

R

It's all just general stuff. My stepdaughter and son-in-law were here the night he was drafted. The idiot fans booed him. My stepdaughter got SO UPSET by that. She thought the poor kid would be ruined, and was almost in tears about it.

Instead, he burst onto the scene, smiling from ear to ear, and just OWNED every single interview. The entire city fell in love with him. I think it's GREAT.

There are some stories here, but nothing really captures it like seeing him handle a live interview. The kid is literally impossible to dislike. There's just something about him.

Kristaps Porzingis | New York Post

The New York Post is a good rag to bookmark. They do a good job with sports, and can be counted on for an outrageous headline (or 365 of them per year). Fun stuff, most of the time.

Now, all that being said, New York can be brutal on someone who can't play the game. But I truly don't expect that to be the case with him. I think he's going to be a good, healthy dose of positive-impact, on a team that sorely needs such a personality.

Here's to Kristaps. Long may he wear the blue & orange uniform. :thumbs:

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
It's all just general stuff. My stepdaughter and son-in-law were here the night he was drafted. The idiot fans booed him. My stepdaughter got SO UPSET by that. She thought the poor kid would be ruined, and was almost in tears about it.

Instead, he burst onto the scene, smiling from ear to ear, and just OWNED every single interview. The entire city fell in love with him. I think it's GREAT.

There are some stories here, but nothing really captures it like seeing him handle a live interview. The kid is literally impossible to dislike. There's just something about him.

Kristaps Porzingis | New York Post

The New York Post is a good rag to bookmark. They do a good job with sports, and can be counted on for an outrageous headline (or 365 of them per year). Fun stuff, most of the time.

Now, all that being said, New York can be brutal on someone who can't play the game. But I truly don't expect that to be the case with him. I think he's going to be a good, healthy dose of positive-impact, on a team that sorely needs such a personality.

Here's to Kristaps. Long may he wear the blue & orange uniform. :thumbs:

Cheers to that indeed, DP.

R

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I always thought "Tootie Puffer" was kind of a condescending name to be honest. It makes it seem like we "the tootie puffers" are the lightweight, not very serious people in the vaping world. Furthermore, the cloud chasers attempt to make themselves appear to be the heavyweights in the vaping world, on the cutting edge of vaping technology and all of that nonsense.

The funny thing is, the tootie puffers are mostly ex smokers who are vaping to stay off cigarettes. The cloud chasers are mostly vaping hobbyists, some of whom never even smoked to begin with.

I can't speak for everyone, but running 18 to 24mg nic juice through a Kayfun is far more serious heavy duty vaping activity than dripping 3mg nic juice in the pursuit of clouds. Most cloud chasers could not even handle this style of vaping.

Yet we are the lightweight tootie puffers. Doesn't make sense to me.

None of it really matters. We're all vapers.

Kat has a really good line, that I would never do justice if I attempted to paraphrase it. But the bottom line is basically, we're all in this together. Let's act like it.

The Tootle Puffing thing was done as a lark. We were goofing about it one night on the phone, and just decided to start a thread. She didn't coin the name - instead only started what was intended to be a goofball thread - just to have some laughs. We certainly didn't expect what it turned into.

The whole thing turned negative in a LOT of ways. All of the sudden people are taking up camp, and the groups are firing shots at each other. It's SO FAR from what the intention was that it's no longer even funny. Neither Kat nor I are even subscribed to the thread any longer. NONE of the related threads, for that matter. And now NEW groups are popping up, with slight variations of one theme or another. Has the whole world gone bonkers?

It was SUPPOSED TO BE FUN. Just freaking VAPE, people; and ADVOCATE. STOP fighting among ourselves, and START fighting the fights that count. Forces are working hard to tear this whole thing down, and we're arguing about whether we puff, womp, chase, or WHATEVER????

Seriously?

Please....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread