PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Gooood morning Yimmites, happy Friday! :D

Well, here's the announcement y'all have been waiting for! Dax Thomas [last name withheld to protect privacy] arrived around 6:30 yesterday evening via C-section. He weighed an even 8 lbs and measured 20 3/4" long. Both he and my sister are doing well. I'll be headed to Edmond, OK after work tomorrow morning to see him face to face for the first time!
View attachment 476753 :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Off to take my shower, back later!

clapping.gif

Congrat's Doom ... Doom's sister and family... :)

... and of course, be careful on your drive to Edmond.

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Well, here's the announcement y'all have been waiting for! Dax Thomas [last name withheld to protect privacy] arrived around 6:30 yesterday evening via C-section. He weighed an even 8 lbs and measured 20 3/4" long. Both he and my sister are doing well. I'll be headed to Edmond, OK after work tomorrow morning to see him face to face for the first time!

CONGRATS uncle Doo !

Now get busy knitting stuff for the little guy :)

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 16, 2014
    Amarillo, TX
    Uncle Doo.... I like the sound of that! :D

Of course, I've been an uncle going on five years now, but I'm really looking forward to seeing my new nephew grow up along with his sister. I hope he lives a long, rich life full of good friends and good times. Thank you all for the congratulations.

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →

View attachment 476753 :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Off to take my shower, back later!
    YAY da babys heres ! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread