PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Since Weds... I've now upgraded 4 of my computers with Win10. The last was a netbook that was slow to start with and still slow afterword but it was about as fast as before.. it was just a little surprising that a 1.66Ghz dual core CPU with only 2Gb of memory would take Win10 at all..

All of those were test installs but I'll leave Win10 on 3 of them. I'm stealing the HD out of the netbook and putting it into an newer notebook that a client abandoned with me... he didn't want to purchase a new HD and pay to get Windows installed I'm guessing and now after 3 months... it doesn't matter I guess. It became officially mine after a month without any further contact from them ( the two additional months were just to play it safe for the client ).

I'm putting Windows 7 Ultimate x64 right now since I own a copy of it. I still haven't decided if I'm going to upgrade it to Win10 or not... I'll have plenty of time to consider it while I'm getting the drivers and system updates installed.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Since Weds... I've now upgraded 4 of my computers with Win10. The last was a netbook that was slow to start with and still slow afterword but it was about as fast as before.. it was just a little surprising that a 1.66Ghz dual core CPU with only 2Gb of memory would take Win10 at all..

All of those were test installs but I'll leave Win10 on 3 of them. I'm stealing the HD out of the netbook and putting it into an newer notebook that a client abandoned with me... he didn't want to purchase a new HD and pay to get Windows installed I'm guessing and now after 3 months... it doesn't matter I guess. It became officially mine after a month without any further contact from them ( the two additional months were just to play it safe for the client ).

I'm putting Windows 7 Ultimate x64 right now since I own a copy of it. I still haven't decided if I'm going to upgrade it to Win10 or not... I'll have plenty of time to consider it while I'm getting the drivers and system updates installed.
I'm waiting til you say win 10 is good before I do anything :laugh: I got plenty of time for you ta fiz all da bugs out :laugh:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
showa time
sousladouche_zpsc16ddee7.gif

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I'm waiting til you say win 10 is good before I do anything :laugh: I got plenty of time for you ta fiz all da bugs out :laugh:

I'd wait myself so they can get fixes for whatever is found... If people are on 8.x, it's probably a no brainer in the end for most at least.. The update issue CJ brought up will be an issue for some that are on limited bandwidth or metered bandwidth accounts.

I've only had one issue so far... and that was with me trying to remote into my work computer and couldn't. I fixed that this morning and reset the network type back to private, it'd been switched to public for some odd reason. Still, just over a day and a half isn't much time to look things over good. So far, all of my programs on 3 computers have had no issues... and I've got a lot on a couple of them.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Think I'm gonna head out for now. Probably won't be on until later tomorrow since I'll be driving to OK in the morning, but I'll keep in touch for sure! Catch y'all on the flipside! *gone*
good trip on ya Doo :D hug da babys fer us please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread