PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
When I'm replyin' to a post not at the end and playin' catch up... sort a like now... I right click the Reply and open it in a new window... post it and then close the new window and continue where I left off
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gotcha. Thank you....it was getting under my skin LOL Smart....yep ....you are very smart. Thanks again

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
That'd be funner than doing the zillion Win7 Ultimate updates I'm in the middle of now... :(
OMG What are there like 178 updates ? :w00t: times how many machines LOL. Now it is times like this, that I am glad to be out of the computer industry LOL Hang in there RD....We are all counting on ya - no pressure :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::smokie:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
thumb_unsure3-1.gif
no frogs on da lily pads fer 48 hours

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
OMG What are there like 178 updates ? :w00t: times how many machines LOL. Now it is times like this, that I am glad to be out of the computer industry LOL Hang in there RD....We are all counting on ya - no pressure :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::smokie:

It's been a while since I actually paid enough attention to actually count them... :lol:

This install didn't even have SP1 on it yet ( probably over a 100 in that )... I've also got quite a few of them automated so I just sit and wait for them ( which is what I'm doing now )... after those finish, I do whatever has come out since I made the automated stuff and the others that won't install using that. I think now, after SP1, the count has gone well over 200 or so... but it's a seat of my pants guess now.

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
It's been a while since I actually paid enough attention to actually count them... :lol:

This install didn't even have SP1 on it yet ( probably over a 100 in that )... I've also got quite a few of them automated so I just sit and wait for them ( which is what I'm doing now )... after those finish, I do whatever has come out since I made the automated stuff and the others that won't install using that. I think now, after SP1, the count has gone well over 200 or so... but it's a seat of my pants guess now.
You can do it LOL You can do it

OK I am outta here ....catch ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread