PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I hope Aggie didn't have to wait long at the airport and got to leave there quickly... as it is looks like she'll have a little rain to drive through anyway. The storms are about to get to the highway up by Jacksonville pretty soon it looks like.
I'm home nows :D yeah, I knew the weather was gomma be crappy when I left dis mormin. We got there on tim,e and then the plane was delayed cuz of the storm westward so we had to wait to make sure it didn't cancel. Then the nasty storms hit and da roads in orlando flooded and rotten traffic almost all the way back. The girls dad is a bad diabetic and he went into crashing mode in the back seat so we had to quickly pull off and feed him and den get back into heavy traffic again. :facepalm: All in all it was a trip frum hell :lol::lol::lol::smokie:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I dont think I'd wanna come back today, it's hot and sticky out here.
:laugh: she didn't wanna go back. Her mom moved them out there last year. She wanted to stay but her mom said come home is wat happened I guess. She don't like living in city-like conditions.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Pizza ... YUM... that is all... :D

eat_pizza.gif

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
BROKE IT...SPII-I-ED TEA ON IT
NOW I REAI-I-Y BROKE IT

If it's really broked... hope its a desktop keyboard and not a laptop/notebook one... the first kind, you can get almost anywhere... the second is a special order and they are usually not cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread