Status
Not open for further replies.

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
I think others may feel the same, probably why there are so many diff options. The Tiffany is one I don't understand. I knew I wanted a steath for the matte though, I like mods that match the tank or one that has a lot contrast and this one provides the later. I had a beta, and for me the close, but not quite the same pairing, with my rtas didn't do it for me. I just figured if I was going to get a stealth, mine as well get a ti model for weight is all.

Am I only one who thinks it is horrifying to coat the beautiful P3 Titanium with that fugly matte black finish? I think it is simply ghastly, sort of like primer coating a fine diamond. What do I know though? Like the old used car salesman once said "There is a buttocks for every seat" :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Am I only one who thinks it is horrifying to coat the beautiful P3 Titanium with that fugly matte black finish? I think it is simply ghastly, sort of like primer coating a fine diamond. What do I know though? Like the old used car salesman once said "There is a buttocks for every seat" :)

I actually love that look. Possibly because I have a regular one. If forced to choose, I'd take the normal. But that black matte would make me very, very happy too.

In other words, I'll be the buttocks... ;-)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
The Mermaid Parade is a hoot.

It's a Brooklyn thing.

The truth? I agree. But it's not for everyone.
I've only gone 5 or 6 times, but a very good friend is a judge each year. And he travels halfway across the country to do it.

But it's what popped to mind earlier, mainly for the fun of it.

Coney Island rocks.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
A couple of friends of mine were awarded lifetime winner status they won the the costume contest so often. This was to get them to stop participating so someone else could have a shot.

That was a couple of years back, wasn't it? Life circumstances made it impossible for me to meet him there anymore, but I recall him mentioning it, among the many stories. Time is fuzzy though...

I'll be seeing him in three weeks for this year's recap, and our annual meeting (which now takes place in my hometown, due to the aforementioned circumstances).

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
A couple pints is just getting started in Riga. You build up a tolerance. Every time I'd go to lunch or dinner in Riga, they'd bring me a half tumbler of vodka as an appetizer...
I won't even talk about the honey mead...
You prolly asked for it. Vodka is not OUR national drink.

R

*via Tapatalk

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
You prolly asked for it. Vodka is not OUR national drink.

R

*via Tapatalk

It really seemed like it was from 1999-2003 when I would visit...
Could have been because I would go with a Russian buddy of mine...

Last edited:

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
I think others may feel the same, probably why there are so many diff options. The Tiffany is one I don't understand. I knew I wanted a steath for the matte though, I like mods that match the tank or one that has a lot contrast and this one provides the later. I had a beta, and for me the close, but not quite the same pairing, with my rtas didn't do it for me. I just figured if I was going to get a stealth, mine as well get a ti model for weight is all.
My wife loves her Tiffany - almost as much as she loves her Ti. My mistake was getting the Ti and bringing it home. She wasn't pleased with my decision until I handed it to her. Then I had to buy her one :). (I lost my Squape R too because I let her try it).

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Good Morning, from a super soggy, flooded Tampa. We only managed to get 9 inches of rain yesterday. On the news, I actually saw cars floating down one of the most traveled roads near me. I never left the condo all day and had pizza delivered for dinner. Charlie's in Buffalo, visiting family, so it's just me and the kittens this weekend. We're having another round of storms, so I may not go anywhere again today. I did reserve some jumbo blue crabs, which I'll pick up at 1:00 PM. So, I'll have a fun time eating crabs later this afternoon! Yes I will.

Mtek, congrats on the new Stealth Ti! I do really like it and I know it will serve you well, as do all Provari!

I hope it's a bit nicer where you guys all are than it is down here today!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Good Morning, from a super soggy, flooded Tampa. We only managed to get 9 inches of rain yesterday. On the news, I actually saw cars floating down one of the most traveled roads near me. I never left the condo all day and had pizza delivered for dinner. Charlie's in Buffalo, visiting family, so it's just me and the kittens this weekend. We're having another round of storms, so I may not go anywhere again today. I did reserve some jumbo blue crabs, which I'll pick up at 1:00 PM. So, I'll have a fun time eating crabs later this afternoon! Yes I will.

Mtek, congrats on the new Stealth Ti! I do really like it and I know it will serve you well, as do all Provari!

I hope it's a bit nicer where you guys all are than it is down here today!
Do the kitties have life jackets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread