Sub Ohm Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardOwlz

Jul 29, 2015
Been posting all morning but im really getting into ecigs! Iv just been on my dinner at work and come back with a Sub-Ohm kit! 35W Bat and iSub tank from TABlites - £50 with free juice which was a bargain for a starter kit I thought. He gave me a 0.6% nic level - been using 12-18 nic level with my 20W istick and aspire nautiles mini.

Few questions :

• What Nic level liquid would you recommend for sub ohm?
  • Do you have to do mouth to lung?

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Been posting all morning but im really getting into ecigs! Iv just been on my dinner at work and come back with a Sub-Ohm kit! 35W Bat and iSub Tank from TABlites - £50 with free juice which was a bargain for a starter kit I thought. He gave me a 0.6% nic level - been using 12-18 nic level with my 20W istick and aspire nautiles mini.

Few questions :

• What Nic level liquid would you recommend for sub ohm?
  • Do you have to do mouth to lung?

1: 100/watts
2: no

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
What Nic level liquid would you recommend for sub ohm?
Do you have to do mouth to lung?

Howdy, welcome to the ECF!

Personally I stick around 6mg nicotine, but since I've been DIY'ing I've sorta been unreliably eyeballing nicotine. I'd say my current "higher batch" is on the end of 10mg/mL, while the "lower end" is probably 2 or 3mg/mL. I fluctuate pretty drastically in a given day depending on the events of the day. My suggestion would be to buy a range (0mg-12mg) and see what's most comfortable for you.

No, not at all. With most sub-ohm tanks it's possible/easier to take direct lung hits. The airflow has to be relatively tight to get an actual M2L hit, and most devices these days are coming with larger and larger airflow options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread