Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueridgeDog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2014
Rocky Mount, VA, USA
I feel I'll get flamed for messing up and expecting evolv to pay for my mistake. Which I don't expect, but would help a guy out.

Your issue is no worse than others there...they do want to see all failures regardless of source.

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
I feel I'll get flamed for messing up and expecting evolv to pay for my mistake. Which I don't expect, but would help a guy out.

I squished the flap for the screen holder. How dumb is that! no one flamed me. and they replaced my screw up I also admitted it was user error and offered to pay for a repair.
Don't be shy go for it they will most likely replace it for you :)

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
Extra Board nice So what are we building? :)
They wont want it back they sent me an extra dna 40 once it was mine to keep :)
I'm sure Hana will send you a screen it's the least they can do.
I sent John a PM just to make sure. I don't want to ASSume I have a free board.

I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do with my 2nd board. The Hana is very close to the beta mod that I was lusting after so I'm good there now. John mentioned the v200 might be a bit smaller than the beta mod, even better. I would like a Boxer mod with a DNA200 but it seems only GV is selling them as a full mod. Someone copied the design so if it's available on Shapeways or Sculpteo, I might order one of those. I'm still waiting for the VS DNA200 too. Need to thin out the herd (Hana V4 and Boxer is most likely on the chopping block).

Hopefully Hana will just send me a replacement screen.

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
I sent John a PM just to make sure. I don't want to ASSume I have a free board.

I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do with my 2nd board. The Hana is very close to the beta mod that I was lusting after so I'm good there now. John mentioned the v200 might be a bit smaller than the beta mod, even better. I would like a Boxer mod with a DNA200 but it seems only GV is selling them as a full mod. Someone copied the design so if it's available on Shapeways or Sculpteo, I might order one of those. I'm still waiting for the VS DNA200 too. Need to thin out the herd (Hana V4 and Boxer is most likely on the chopping block).

Hopefully Hana will just send me a replacement screen.

Nice with the new update you can make a dual 18650 DNA 200 :) I love the planing stage :) You all ready know what I'm doin
They shipped my battery today :)

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Can't talk about selling/trading here.

I like the enclosure, hate the chip.
We have a lot of talented designers here in the thread. Maybe one of them will make a Boxer style DNA 200 for Us?
Have to admit 2 18650's in a small package like the boxer with a DNA 200 is quite a desirable mod :)

Reactions: SlickWilly

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
proxy.php

Mad Scientist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
Smokestack, PA, USA
We have a lot of talented designers here in the thread. Maybe one of them will make a Boxer style DNA 200 for Us?
Have to admit 2 18650's in a small package like the boxer with a DNA 200 is quite a desirable mod :)

I'm more for the esquare form factor and style lol. But yes, 2 18650s with the board is just about the right size.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
One thing I've learned, through this thread, is that if you think it'll take an hour, plan on a day. A day translate to a week and a week translates to a month. I'm making progress, but man is it slow going. Maybe I'll have my low tank done before it snows, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread