PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I want one of these.......Someday?! :blink:
BK9Detail.png

I guess Mrs Maxie said maybe once your all grown up... :lol: :D

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    OBG... looks like you may have a little rain coming in ... somewhere about 2-3 hrs unless it dissipates ( doesn't look strong, so it may )... just north of you will still likely get some. It's between 41-55 miles out and moving at 16 knots.

First chance I've had to look at weather stuff in the last couple of days... sorta nice to not be so busy I can't look up :)

We had one storm about 6 that took out my power a few times but didn't last long :)

I want one of these.......Someday?! :blink:
    BK9Detail.png

Max are you going RAMBO on us :unsure:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    That one doesn't make any logical sense... those points are just going to jab you

Those spikes unscrew and store in the handle they are for climbing things like a castle wall you tie the rope on that thing by the cap :D

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 7, 2013
    Connecticut
    There used for grappling hooks.

I think that's pretty cool. Don't know where I'd use it tho, I have trouble just climbing my backyard steps, let alone a castle wall!

But then again Max, next time you need to go on the roof you won'ts need a ladder:D

Maxedout

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 8, 2012
    Arizona
    I think that's pretty cool. Don't know where I'd use it tho, I have trouble just climbing my backyard steps, let alone a castle wall!

But then again Max, next time you need to go on the roof you won'ts need a ladder:D
    Yeah! LOL... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread