Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Yep, smooooth sailing for you here on out I hope! :) I just got my cord and tank from them today. I already have the iSub G (I only buy glass) but they did sent the polycarbonate one with my cord. I know they are made of some special German polycarbonate material that is supposed to be less crack-resistant so maybe I will give it a go, but it sure was nice of them to send that stuff and it has 2 coils with the tank, so I can definitely use those! :)
I wonder if we're getting cords or tanks....guess I'll find out tomorrow!

Last edited:

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
baby ducks are so stinkin' cute, lol - we raised a pair then fostered them to a friend with a pond and more ducks - we keep chickens and generally end up with a few chicks every year (no roosters, the lady wife sees them at tractor supply and the rest is history...)
These are a couple of the baby ducks I raised :) I think they are a couple days old. Ducks are so messy! I always cleaned the brooder box everyday anyways, but it was funny how much wet food and water they could get everywhere! Lol
492102f511f92d0754512a21660e9a7f.jpg
db01460958afd8ecd7619a96596d8d71.jpg

Up until this past spring we never had a rooster. I do not like how roosters are rapists :( I know that sounds funny, but some of them can be just awful! Thankfully mine is not too bad, but the minute he ever decides to get out of control he will go bye bye :)

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Lol, I don't know if you should or shouldn't, but it makes me laugh. :p
It was the image...lol...cause when I touch up my greys, I say almost the same thing about the rinse...Jim walked in once and asked who I butchered...I told him it would be him the next time he said anything about it.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
These are a couple of the baby ducks I raised :) I think they are a couple days old. Ducks are so messy! I always cleaned the brooder box everyday anyways, but it was funny how much wet food and water they could get everywhere! Lol
492102f511f92d0754512a21660e9a7f.jpg
db01460958afd8ecd7619a96596d8d71.jpg

Up until this past spring we never had a rooster. I do not like how roosters are rapists :( I know that sounds funny, but some of them can be just awful! Thankfully mine is not too bad, but the minute he ever decides to get out of control he will go bye bye :)

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk
Adorable.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I made a big mistake, I sat down, now all I want to do is nod off, yeah. I think im gonna make it an early night, 8 hrs is enough, I have accomplished more than the other guys working on this project have already
Go home and sleep!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread