Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I have to use a purple shampoo to maintain my silver hair, so every time I shower it looks like I murdered a unicorn in my tub. :(
LOL! I used to use a dark blue shampoo (bluing) when I was platinum. I thought it was pretty nifty. :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
These are a couple of the baby ducks I raised :) I think they are a couple days old. Ducks are so messy! I always cleaned the brooder box everyday anyways, but it was funny how much wet food and water they could get everywhere! Lol
492102f511f92d0754512a21660e9a7f.jpg
db01460958afd8ecd7619a96596d8d71.jpg

Up until this past spring we never had a rooster. I do not like how roosters are rapists :( I know that sounds funny, but some of them can be just awful! Thankfully mine is not too bad, but the minute he ever decides to get out of control he will go bye bye :)

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk
Oh I just wanna hold them and rub my cheek on their downy little bodies! They are just adorable! :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I just climbed into the truck for.the 45 minute drive home, man if.I had to do another 4 hrs, someone would have had.to physically carry me out...Everything aches from the shoulders down
I just climbed into the truck for.the 45 minute drive home, man if.I had to do another 4 hrs, someone would have had.to physically carry me out...Everything aches from the shoulders down
Man i hope you made it home safely!! That is not a good way to spend 45 minutes of driving. :( Get a good nights' sleep and feel better tomorrow!!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Ahh finally home, now I vape for.a bit, then bed. I really should wait till the sun comes up though, or I won't sleep past noon
I'm glad you are safe at home now! Staying up until the sun comes up sounds like a chore. Actually, I could probably do that regularly if I had to. I love to stay up late but hate the aftereffects the next day.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
All this talk about sleep is making me very sleepy. I just started school yesterday and have been trying to learn the system. I had technical difficulties (thanks, Homer) but those have resolved and I actually feel like I made a dent in this weeks' work! One of my classes has a TON of reading and I am having some trouble focusing on it. The spelling and grammatical errors are driving me crazy!!!! That's the part that frustrates me most about school. How can they charge so much for textbooks that are written so poorly? Hire an editor, people! grrrrr. I think I am going to enjoy this next 10 months, though. Not so much the student loans, but hopefully it will pay off and I will get myself a new career out of the deal. :)

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
All this talk about sleep is making me very sleepy. I just started school yesterday and have been trying to learn the system. I had technical difficulties (thanks, Homer) but those have resolved and I actually feel like I made a dent in this weeks' work! One of my classes has a TON of reading and I am having some trouble focusing on it. The spelling and grammatical errors are driving me crazy!!!! That's the part that frustrates me most about school. How can they charge so much for textbooks that are written so poorly? Hire an editor, people! grrrrr. I think I am going to enjoy this next 10 months, though. Not so much the student loans, but hopefully it will pay off and I will get myself a new career out of the deal. :)

You may have said so before but I will ask again. What are you going for?

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
4 hours later and I'm still looking at stuff about it. Space fascinates me, lol.
A few years ago we were sitting on the back porch drinking one night when the ISS flew over. It was sooo big and soooo bright! Someone said "a satellite" which prompted lots of "no way - it's too big" comments, and someone looked up the ISS Tracker which showed its latitude that night was particularly low. I couldn't believe how huge it looked. Definitely an experience to remember.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
A few years ago we were sitting on the back porch drinking one night when the ISS flew over. It was sooo big and soooo bright! Someone said "a satellite" which prompted lots of "no way - it's too big" comments, and someone looked up the ISS Tracker which showed its latitude that night was particularly low. I couldn't believe how huge it looked. Definitely an experience to remember.
I remember that. The wife and I set an alarm on our phone so we could go watch it fly over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread