Not open for further replies.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
ipseYqq.jpg

At the request of the Queen. These tanks breathe new life into the V2.5's.

Looking Good!

That should be easy.

:blush:....it's Friday!

dancing-man-with-cartoon.gif

Last edited:

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Congrats coldgin! :thumbs:
Kabuki Pics!
View attachment 484915

Thanks! Yeah, that drip tip that comes with it gots to go! lol It will be a good one if I ever go mobile with it. I told Jackie, "Gee, now I know what a girl feels like!" She just laughed and said, "I don't think so! Just treat it like a giant nipple!"

That's a cool replacement glass you got for it, real cool.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Thanks! Yeah, that drip tip that comes with it gots to go! lol It will be a good one if I ever go mobile with it. I told Jackie, "Gee, now I know what a girl feels like!" She just laughed and said, "I don't think so! Just treat it like a giant nipple!"

That's a cool replacement glass you got for it, real cool.

Hahaha. Thanks. Yes the DT had to go. :nah:

birdy68

Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Virginia
lyndablair.smugmug.com
I just wanted to show off my new sig.. Made by the one and only The Ocelot.. She's soo good :thumbs: And to show off The Precious.. She went out birding with me today on the Chesapeake Bay and rode high and dry on my camera lens. No sand in her lovely end cap.. no sir!
provari.jpg

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Does anyone have a 25mm standard length IBTanked tank? I have a crazy idea the glass will fit a Kabuki. The 22mm doesn't fit, but I think a 25mm will fit, albeit it won't be flush because the glass will protrude from the caps. I just don't have an IBTanked of that size. All I have are 22mm and 19mm and HalfLing and XL. If the standard is 1 inch long the length will work. I ordered some Zen tubes from IBTanked but forgot to order a 25mm standard tube to try out. If it fits this will work for out and about vaping with the Kabuki, so I wouldn't have to worry about the glass breaking. Never broken an IBTanked tank...

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
^ ^ or just buy the ss tank.
Kabuki is 22*OD - 25mm tall.

I may end up doing that. I ordered a 25mm IBTanked tank. I think it will work but look like a Franken Kabuki, with glass overhanging the base and cap. The ID and height are what matter as far as getting the tank to fit on the base and cap and the chimney to work...

Reactions: FringeChief68

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
^ ^ or just buy the ss tank. Or
Phiniac sells a thicker Kabuki replacement glass.
Kabuki is 22*OD - 25mm tall.
It took me 6 hours of chain vaping like a fiend to go through a full Kabuki tank. God help me but I'm going for it, you only live once. I'm getting another Kabuki and SS replacement from ProVape. Sure, the Nautilus SS (I got mine off Ebay, MADE IN U.S.A.) holds 5ml and last me all day but with that 510 connection, I had a incident once whereas I dropped it and it came apart at the base. Sure no liquid spilled but I was only able to recover because I carry a Leatherman's. Once at home when I dropped it and it came apart at the base (threading still attached to ProVari) the band came off and the spring went flying. If I had been out, I would have been screwed. I'm hoping the P3 threading is much more sturdy than that... Plus, there is no band and spring to go flying...

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
I may end up doing that. I ordered a 25mm IBTanked tank. I think it will work but look like a Franken Kabuki, with glass overhanging the base and cap. The ID and height are what matter as far as getting the tank to fit on the base and cap and the chimney to work...

Why do all that, when there are thicker replacement glass made for the kabuki already available.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
Why do all that, when there are thicker replacement glass made for the kabuki already available.

Oh, I didn't know. I assumed all the replacement glass is OEM spec. I was about to write the Kabuki off as being an at-home tank...

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Oh, I didn't know. I assumed all the replacement glass is OEM spec. I was about to write the Kabuki off as being an at-home tank...
Just ask around or do a google search. We're here to help. :)

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
I just wanted to show off my new sig.. Made by the one and only The Ocelot.. She's soo good :thumbs: And to show off The Precious.. She went out birding with me today on the Chesapeake Bay and rode high and dry on my camera lens. No sand in her lovely end cap.. no sir! View attachment 485008

Your birdies are a little sinister in that sig there...

:|

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
Hey Steve, some of those designs you can get over @ Phiniac are pretty sharp. I'm just not willing to take the chance on glass when mobile. I've dropped my :censored: on asphalt and/or concrete. Still, If I ever need replacement glass for at home, I'm going with my favorite, The Reaper. That SOB is pretty prevalent in my life lately and is lingering... "Don't Fear The Reaper" so get him on a vaping tank and thumb my nose at him is my personal take...

"You fools! It's in the salmon!"

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
Thanks. Yeah. I've dropped my ProVari countless times with an IBTanked tank, but that glass is a lot thicker. I ordered 3 spares from IBTanked- they are only $5 and a 25mm standard IBTanked tube. Pretty sure it will fit according to the specs. I would leave the house with one of those tanks. If it doesn't fit, a stainless it is. I've already filled it 3 times today and the 18350 is still going strong..

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
Thanks. Yeah. I've dropped my ProVari countless times with an IBTanked tank, but that glass is a lot thicker. I ordered 3 spares from IBTanked- they are only $5 and a 25mm standard IBTanked tube. Pretty sure it will fit according to the specs. I would leave the house with one of those tanks. If it doesn't fit, a stainless it is. I've already filled it 3 times today and the 18350 is still going strong..
I know, it's a pretty cool tank, a? I think the taste is even better with a SS drip tip.

I'm dying to know how you like the Classic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread