The ProVarinati Diner & Saloon #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Better hurry, I'll have to check it out when Jackie is not around. Plus, we are going away either tomorrow or Monday for a couple of daze. My Grandmother died today and lived a couple of hours away.

"The Reaper's traveling at full throttle"

Oh boy that's terrible. I'm mobile right now I'll send it when I reach the homestead in about 45 min...

Johnny101

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area
Better hurry, I'll have to check it out when Jackie is not around. Plus, we are going away either tomorrow or Monday for a couple of daze. My Grandmother died today and lived a couple of hours away.

"The Reaper's traveling at full throttle"
Sorry to hear that

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
I think this is from the drone I saw flying around early one morning in July-

Drone is in center of pic...

20k94ys.jpg

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
That one was big and loud. I heard it before I saw it. They had a whole crew working with it. I saw it a few hours later at the Charles Bridge. They had it sitting on a banquet table they had set up by a support van. I guess they were re-fueling it or messing with the cameras. Should have taken a picture of it there, but I was distracted...

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
recommendation puhleeeze. I've decided to try to find a new P 2.5 topper with these somewhat unusual criteria:

1 - Compact, but not a dripper. A tank - and shorter/smaller is better. It's not a full-time vape, so I don't need juice capacity...
2 - Leakproof as possible - I know it's iffy but if you have a tank that handles air pressure changes well, I'd be interested, as one of the things I do with my 'Vari is take it on airplanes (I don't vape on the plane, but it's my "right before and after the flight" device)
3 - Gotta have higher resistance coils available (it's for my 2.5) - or gotta be rebuildable. Rebuildable actually preferred.
4 - I don't really want a genny - again, this isn't my all day vape, so I don't want to learn a new wicking approach and all.
5 - I'm looking for some airflow. Adjustable but hopefully an airflow that will "hold my setting"...I want to get it good, then leave it alone for a long time. All my old toppers are too tight a draw for how I vape now - that's why I'm looking.
6 - Not sure how to explain it, but I never got happy with any Kayfun-styles. I couldn't get them to wick reliably.

Whaddaya think?

Reactions: FringeChief68

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
recommendation puhleeeze. I've decided to try to find a new P 2.5 topper with these somewhat unusual criteria:

1 - Compact, but not a dripper. A tank - and shorter/smaller is better. It's not a full-time vape, so I don't need juice capacity...
2 - Leakproof as possible - I know it's iffy but if you have a tank that handles air pressure changes well, I'd be interested, as one of the things I do with my 'Vari is take it on airplanes (I don't vape on the plane, but it's my "right before and after the flight" device)
3 - Gotta have higher resistance coils available (it's for my 2.5) - or gotta be rebuildable. Rebuildable actually preferred.
4 - I don't really want a genny - again, this isn't my all day vape, so I don't want to learn a new wicking approach and all.
5 - I'm looking for some airflow. Adjustable but hopefully an airflow that will "hold my setting"...I want to get it good, then leave it alone for a long time. All my old toppers are too tight a draw for how I vape now - that's why I'm looking.
6 - Not sure how to explain it, but I never got happy with any Kayfun-styles. I couldn't get them to wick reliably.

Whaddaya think?

I'm gonna say try the HoH Kabuki 510 with a 1.8ohm coil.

The 1.8ohm coils always bump up to 2ohms, at least they have for me.

Don't know how they will do flying. Maybe @Zen~ can answer that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: FringeChief68

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I like the look, I like the AFC.
Correct me if I'm wrong but that takes Nautilus coils - and Nauti coils ONLY, right?
Also, where to buy? Looks like it's $89 a couple places?

I'm gonna say try the HoH Kabuki 510 with a 1.8ohm coil.

The 1.8ohm coils always bump up to 2ohms, at least they have for me.

Don't know how they will do flying. Maybe Zen~ can answer that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread