ZOMG!! my mod rattles when I shake it violently while holding it close to my ear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I had my sense of humor surgically removed as a child. I like it better this way.

I hear they use a hammer and chisel for that and they have to connect the optic nerve to the lower intestine.

Leaves most people with a crappy outlook on life.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
ZOMG!! my mod rattles when I shake it violently while holding it close to my ear Is this normal :p

Yes. Entirely. You really need to worry when you put your mod to your ear and it sings "Day-o, day-o Daylight come and me wan' go home!" That's the sign your battery is about to blow.

james28

Jun 14, 2011
england
Expandable Foam - works every time...:thumbs:

Wait!!!!

Umph, Bang, Bang, Bang..........Darn Battery won't Fit!:-x

Ah, Crap! :confused:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Be careful with that stuff, a very close family member almost won himself a Darwin Award for thinking, and I quote "oh it's not coming out because it's expired, I can open the can (with this axe) and scoop it out". All went as expected, perfectly. Except for the rapidly exploding can, wall covered in rapidly exploding foam and needing a new pair of glasses.

KYBLUE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
Kentucky, USA
As one can't violently shake anything in close proximity to ones head without also shaking ones head: Strap your head down to make sure the rattling is coming from the mod.

Agreed WattWick.

1. Hold mod steady
  2. Shake head violently
  3. If rattle persists
  4. Vape on.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
1644071.jpg

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Be careful with that stuff, a very close family member almost won himself a Darwin Award for thinking, and I quote "oh it's not coming out because it's expired, I can open the can (with this axe) and scoop it out". All went as expected, perfectly. Except for the rapidly exploding can, wall covered in rapidly exploding foam and needing a new pair of glasses.

:shock:

The things People will attempt :blink:

Reactions: Rabbit Slayer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread