Greeting from Malaysia :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederick Hew

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
Malaysia
Hey bro, I'm just a little South of you :D

Are there vape shops in JB near causeway? Will they be over-priced? Can pm me with location if you dont mind.. Thanks

Actually KSL have it but yeah, the price is abit high compare to my place here. lol.

I think they are some "Push cart" shop in KSL. but I heard from other vapers in this forum that their price is cut throat.

Oh yeah, haha, so u know KSL have it also? I went there last week, but nothing different from i saw from KL. :p

which mods are popular on Msia

Hi, i don't think there are any "popular" mods in Msia here but mostly the mods are Smok, Cloupor, Kangertech, IPV(s) and the list goes on. The rare mods has been seen here is Vapor, Sigelei, Joyetech and yeah, i think there are few more

Frederick Hew

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
Malaysia
yup... Singaporean enjoys shopping in JB area because of our strong currency against the ringgit. I also go there for massage and food too ! always a value for money place compared to doing the same thing here in SG

Yeap, i work at singapore last time, few years back. Age is getting higher and cannot last for long standing hours and decided to go back to malaysia. :p
Well, the currency is way too stupid high now. it's 3:1. Ouch!

Frederick Hew

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
Malaysia
at least it's boosting your tourism industry, F&B and retail industry

well, although it surely boost tourism industry but the safety here is on the red light. My friend just got rob last friday at JB.

going to malaysia is getting "cheaper" and cheaper nowadays... haha always go there for food and massage too! also to cut hair and dye hair :p

Ok, bo jio! :p

Reactions: Cloudd

Frederick Hew

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
Malaysia
haha need to jio meh... get juice then maybe need to jio haha!

haha of course, but have to jio 1 day earlier. Need to plan my time :p hehehehe

the rule of the thumb for us SG when visiting msia is to NEVER flaunt your wealth.

That's for sure, hehe. Keep it low profile. Just vape quietly at City Square's Starbucks.

Frederick Hew

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
Malaysia
Hi and welcome.
Is it prohibeted to vape in public?
Or are the devices and liquid prohibited? What about non nicotine liquid?
What could happen if you get caught vaping?

Hi thanks! Yup, we can actually vape in public. It just that there are people who actually mix some drug into the liquid and vape and they get caught. So the gov might want to ban vaping in msia. But i don't think it works. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread