Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I followed one person to see what it did, but since I see all the people I would follow in the threads I already go to, I find no need to follow them [emoji14]
Specially with tagging now ;)

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping
We're going to stalk you anyways. So there!

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
Seleya, finally got around to checking out your video. I subscribed, gotta help out a family member when I can. Btw, after watching your video about Leonard nimoy, you would fit in just fine with the crew I hung.out with when I lived in Pennsylvania. There was a time when my wife and I would schedule to drive up there just to go to opening night of a new star trek movie. Hace actually been to a couple star trek conventions, and I have james dohans autograph somewhere around here, probably stuffed away in a box. That man was a hard drinker. I have a story from that convention I will never forget

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
Seleya, finally got around to checking out your video. I subscribed, gotta help out a family member when I can. Btw, after watching your video about Leonard nimoy, you would fit in just fine with the crew I hung.out with when I lived in Pennsylvania. There was a time when my wife and I would schedule to drive up there just to go to opening night of a new star trek movie. Hace actually been to a couple star trek conventions, and I have james dohans autograph somewhere around here, probably stuffed away in a box. That man was a hard drinker. I have a story from that convention I will never forget
That's awesome. For anyone that doesn't know, my name on here is from Star Trek, lol. I'm a huge Trekkie. [emoji14]

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
I ask that, because I got to see some of it first-hand when I got scottys autograph. My best friend had a larger roll put picture of the cast from the original movie, and doohan looked up at him, took a sip from his glass of scotch, and asked him with a straight face " do you want me to sign it over shatners face". To which my buddy replies, no sign it over your own damn face

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
Wow, do I ever feel human again. Its a wonder what a shower and a razor can do for a person, this is the before and after pictures

uploadfromtaptalk1441271208342.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1441271230634.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread