rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
This is who told me in the Saloon...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Isn't that nice! And who did you tell yesterday in here about the flash sale? Who? (remember, SR, doesn't leave the safe cocoon of the P3 thread - No He Does Not!)

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Isn't that nice! And who did you tell yesterday in here about the flash sale? Who? (remember, SR, doesn't leave the safe cocoon of the P3 thread - No He Does Not!)
You'll sure save alot of money that way!!!

I suppose you don't want to know about the P3 Nautilus Tank sale either then???

LOL, Jim

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
You'll sure save alot of money that way!!!

I suppose you don't want to know about the P3 Nautilus Tank sale either then???

LOL, Jim

You're right. I don't want to know about the P3 Nautilus sale. But I would have liked to know about a KFL+ sale. You should know what to let me know, shouldn't you? LOL

JohnD0406

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Wow. That's amazing and if someone's a first time customer (um, that might maybe be me), they'll give you a $15 off coupon. A Kayfun Lite + for $35. Sir Rod may just have to get one, you know, just to have an extra on hand. Oh my.........

Wow.. I paid $99 for all 3 of mine.

PS - That was AFTER trying the clones and deciding I liked it enough. I have a large clone collection, most of which I didn't like and therefore never purchased the authentic. Sure would have blown/wasted a lot of cash if I'd only purchased authentic. Kayfun's live up to the hype. Now, what to do with the Five Pawns KFL+? I love chess, so it's a keeper. Won't be used again 'till they get rid of the DA/AP though. Wonder what the lab reports are like on their new juice release?

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hey, since there is so many cat lovers in here, I thought I'd drop in and lay this one on ya...

My Grandma died Saturday morning. Later that day, my Dad and his wife put her 2 cats to sleep. They put them at her feet in the coffin and buried them with her.

I'm sorry, gin. :(

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
You're right. I don't want to know about the P3 Nautilus sale. But I would have liked to know about a KFL+ sale. You should know what to let me know, shouldn't you? LOL
You are right RB...

I have failed you as a friend and also a fellow vaper...

How was I to know you didn't have enough vape gear???

Therefore, I will send you the last, mine, KayFun Lt V2 in existence.

PM your addy, and I'll send it just as soon as I receive it.

Jim

Reactions: DPLongo22

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Wow.. I paid $99 for all 3 of mine.

PS - That was AFTER trying the clones and deciding I liked it enough. I have a large clone collection, most of which I didn't like and therefore never purchased the authentic. Sure would have blown/wasted a lot of cash if I'd only purchased authentic. Kayfun's live up to the hype. Now, what to do with the Five Pawns KFL+? I love chess, so it's a keeper. Won't be used again 'till they get rid of the DA/AP though. Wonder what the lab reports are like on their new juice release?
That ain't never gonna happen...

Send it to me for proper disposal.

Woo Hoo!!!

Jim

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Hey, since there is so many cat lovers in here, I thought I'd drop in and lay this one on ya...

My Grandma died Saturday morning. Later that day, my Dad and his wife put her 2 cats to sleep. They put them at her feet in the coffin and buried them with her.

I'm very sorry to hear about your grandmother. I am. But as a cat lover, what your dad did defies words (none of them very nice, I'm afraid to say).

You are right RB...

I have failed you as a friend and also a fellow vaper...

How was I to know you didn't have enough vape gear???

Therefore, I will send you the last, mine, KayFun Lt V2 in existence.

PM your addy, and I'll send it just as soon as I receive it.

Jim

My Dear Dear Jim,

You will do nothing of the sort. I was joking witcha, if you didn't get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread