PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Got off to an odd start today... just as I got to work, got a call from a friend that the hospital was done and getting ready to release him from the procedure they'd done this morning... we'd expected them to hold him until noon or so. Got him home and before I had a chance to get over to his side of the car to assist... he'd gotten out and I got to watch him get weak knee'd and drop backwards onto the ground. Thankfully, it was soft grass and had been watered earlier and he didn't hurt himself. He's built like a football tackle ( only a mid-60+ year old one ) so it's good he could recover after a bit, I don't think I could have gotten him back up on my own.

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Got off to an odd start today... just as I got to work, got a call from a friend that the hospital was done and getting ready to release him from the procedure they'd done this morning... we'd expected them to hold him until noon or so. Got him home and before I had a chance to get over to his side of the car to assist... he'd gotten out and I got to watch him get weak knee'd and drop backwards onto the ground. Thankfully, it was soft grass and had been watered earlier and he didn't hurt himself. He's built like a football tackle ( only a mid-60+ year old one ) so it's good he could recover after a bit, I don't think I could have gotten him back up on my own.

Glad your friend was ok RD :)

oliverturtle

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 2, 2014
    Near the volcano
    I just got a ravpower external battery charger. I also found out the hard way that if you push the power button twice a little led light comes on and blinds the crap out of you. Happen to be staring right at it because I thought it was the power light. Not I smart turtle but now have been illuminated.

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    I just got a ravpower external battery charger. I also found out the hard way that if you push the power button twice a little led light comes on and blinds the crap out of you. Happen to be staring right at it because I thought it was the power light. Not I smart turtle but now have been illuminated.

I guess we all can pitch in and get you a walking snail... :)

43N54Bc5Gj-13.png

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    i am hoping it is one of those laws that are not followed or inforced. :) The rules seem quite different for different areas of the country.

AnthonyB here on ECF is from there and probably wouldn't mind a question or two about it... I usually see him in the Natural Tobacco thread but you probably should just PM him since I don't know how often he gets online and it's been a while since I've caught a post by him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread