PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Shhhhhhhh.....
I gots it up on ebays and people gonna stop bidding!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh
8b93d7dda1ee123b1b5_zpsgcnskifn.png

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Well, that's it, I'm done.:mad: Tobeco can have their lovely little clone back. In pieces. Actually, it's a miracle that the yard racoons were not boinked on the head by some chunky pieces deftly fired out the window!

Removed the 510 connect to get to the airflow adjust (what a ridiculous place to put this). First, 510 absolutely refuses to go back in, under ANY method. Dropped the juiceflow from the deck and apparently the airflow isn't connected the way it should be at all. And of course that's refusing to go back together. Spent over a week dealing with this, and that's enough time!

Time for a shopping spree. From what I've read the kayfun 3.1 doesn't have these issues. And I do need a RB tank. So that's one. Then, I gotta remember where I saw this Kennedy dripper. I do remember it seemed pretty awesome.

OK, what else do I need? Hmmm...have to think some. Think I'll justify the shopping spree as a reward for the past 2 weeks aggravation! Right now I'm back to the Nauti. Again. Sometimes I wonder why I bother with anything else:facepalm:

Meantime, if anybody needs any shiny metal parts to melt down for something, be my guest.

(Wow, I've gotten talkative lately. Must be the meds...)

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Well, that's it, I'm done.:mad: Tobeco can have their lovely little clone back. In pieces. Actually, it's a miracle that the yard racoons were not boinked on the head by some chunky pieces deftly fired out the window!

Removed the 510 connect to get to the airflow adjust (what a ridiculous place to put this). First, 510 absolutely refuses to go back in, under ANY method. Dropped the juiceflow from the deck and apparently the airflow isn't connected the way it should be at all. And of course that's refusing to go back together. Spent over a week dealing with this, and that's enough time!

Time for a shopping spree. From what I've read the Kayfun 3.1 doesn't have these issues. And I do need a RB tank. So that's one. Then, I gotta remember where I saw this Kennedy dripper. I do remember it seemed pretty awesome.

OK, what else do I need? Hmmm...have to think some. Think I'll justify the shopping spree as a reward for the past 2 weeks aggravation! Right now I'm back to the Nauti. Again. Sometimes I wonder why I bother with anything else:facepalm:

Meantime, if anybody needs any shiny metal parts to melt down for something, be my guest.

(Wow, I've gotten talkative lately. Must be the meds...)

One word Russian :D

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    Rd this is a good one 5 stars!!
    Convoy C8 1*Cree XM-L2 U2-1A 2-Group 3/5-Mode 1067.3LM 6500K Pure White LED Flashlight
    :)

I have no idea having not owned or looked at that model... which only leaves using google search ( and others ) to read reviews by users and throwing out the reviews that don't seem to come from somewhat knowledgeable ones..

I've usually read good reviews for the Convoy C8 body... but that leaves a lot to wonder about the driver, emitter etc and their build quality to consider.

DId you test what length of battery life you get in each of the modes? That is probably one of the more important aspects to me instead of the lumen output. ( I need more coffee... started reading this post as a question instead of a statement... lol )

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    DId you test what length of battery life you get in each of the modes? That is probably one of the more important aspects to me instead of the lumen output. ( I need more coffee... started reading this post as a question instead of a statement... lol )

Nope I didn't yet but it does light up the woods at 100 yds real nice and has a fair amount of side light,Just finished my first homemade one IT WORKS :banana:this bad boy even has S-O-S and strobe if I turn it on :)

Last edited:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    2706500-7.jpg

Light Sources
    Light Source BIN U2-1A
    Light Source Brand Cree
    Light Source Color 6500K
    Light Source Model XM-L2
    Lumens (Max) 1067.3 LM