Status
Not open for further replies.

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Hey Rob, hadn't chatted in awhile, looks like all is going well and your creative juices are just a' flowin.
I loved the resin idea, but then I like em on the wild side :D
Awesome new stuff on the site all the time. I've had some great woodvils in my run at this vaping thing :)
They've all been cool, some I've liked more than others. I'm glad you've always put stuff out there and let it be.
I know I won't automatically love everything, as you know I'm downright picky.
I agree completely with at least see the damn thing before I sell it to ya! lol
Your in my thoughts alot, and I thank you for all the care you've shown me through your mods and conversations.
Thanks for always looking out for us first, and yourself second. It takes a kind and patient heart to do that.
Take good care my friend.

Hey Reonauts!! and Reonauties!! Same goes for all of you :)

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Hey Rob, hadn't chatted in awhile, looks like all is going well and your creative juices are just a' flowin.
I loved the resin idea, but then I like em on the wild side :D
Awesome new stuff on the site all the time. I've had some great woodvils in my run at this vaping thing :)
They've all been cool, some I've liked more than others. I'm glad you've always put stuff out there and let it be.
I know I won't automatically love everything, as you know I'm downright picky.
I agree completely with at least see the damn thing before I sell it to ya! lol
Your in my thoughts alot, and I thank you for all the care you've shown me through your mods and conversations.
Thanks for always looking out for us first, and yourself second. It takes a kind and patient heart to do that.
Take good care my friend.

Hey Reonauts!! and Reonauties!! Same goes for all of you :)
Very nice to hear from you buddy and thank you :) . Its nice to have the time to work on a new project and this one is going to be a good one .

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Hey, no cutting in line Stack. This is where the official unofficial list left off... :pervy:

1. super_X_drifter
2. Rule62
3. Jifjifjif
4. SteamStack ×2 (Dual Fisted!)
5. Spydro x __ (not going to say how many yet, but could be a bunch)
6. RuDawg7890 (I'm not convinced that Rob will embrace the list concept, but just in case
7. Cliven (sorry Rob. I hate lists but I AM NOT going to miss out on a new REO's Mod!!!) I'll take
8. M4rtin (Not taking any chances, I definitely do not want to miss out)
9. Papa_Lazarou
10. K31Scout Visa# 2439 1765 4567 5555 exp. 7-18 Black. Charge me now and mail when ready.
11. Headshrink
12. inswva
483. Troll
;)

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
Zombie paint scheme?? Lol

8e1c287cbd2557f04035cb861915020a.jpg

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Rob, glad to hear about the new prototype with side button. With the resins on the back-burner, is there anything planned for another 18500 Woodvil run?
I am focusing all my attention on the new mod . As far as wood mods go I am sure I will build more . When I do build another wood mod it will be a totally new design

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Exciting news rob. Any chance you can tease us with some more details?
I should have one built and ready to show very soon . If all goes well I will post pics of the metal prototype later this week . I have already made one of wood and all the parts which is how I do all of them before I start milling aluminum . It should be groovy I made this one for me if you like dead simple this mod will be a mod to have . I just started milling aluminum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread