Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Oh wow. This is very exciting
Your not the only one many people like the top button it has its advantages . I do prefer the button on the side myself . I have a feeling i there was a vote the side button would win

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I should have one built and ready to show very soon . If all goes well I will post pics of the metal prototype later this week . I have already made one of wood and all the parts which is how I do all of them before I start milling aluminum . It should be groovy I made this one for me if you like dead simple this mod will be a mod to have . I just started milling aluminum

Very exciting!

DoubleDZA

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2014
South Africa
Your not the only one many people like the top button it has its advantages . I do prefer the button on the side myself . I have a feeling i there was a vote the side button would win

I've never owned a woodvile so can't say I wont love the side button but I can say for certain, I'm super excited to see what you have in store :thumbs:

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
You know the squonking world is holding its collective breath in anticipation of what is going up there in Maine. In the mod shack. With the Jedi ninja squonktologist in it. The same one who made the REO grand and the REO woodvil. I know I'm anxiously awaiting seeing the metalworx. And I know you are having a blast making that bad boy too Rob. :headbang:

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
I should have one built and ready to show very soon . If all goes well I will post pics of the metal prototype later this week . I have already made one of wood and all the parts which is how I do all of them before I start milling aluminum . It should be groovy I made this one for me if you like dead simple this mod will be a mod to have . I just started milling aluminum

Very cool, Rob. Simply cannot wait to see what you're cooking up.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California

No special privileges here boss you know the rule..............
picorneverH.jpg

:lol:

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
You know the squonking world is holding its collective breath in anticipation of what is going up there in Maine. In the mod shack. With the Jedi ninja squonktologist in it. The same one who made the REO grand and the REO woodvil. I know I'm anxiously awaiting seeing the metalworx. And I know you are having a blast making that bad boy too Rob. :headbang:
Thanks Russ I no there will be a few folks happy to see the mod . I think the days of shocking the vaping world are over that's a once in a life time gig. A blast lol I don't no about that It will be funner when the finished parts start to hit the tumbler . Building a mod like this is allot of tedious work lots of trial and era At least for me it is . Remember I use to be a mason self taught wanna be machinist is more like it . As always I hope to make folks happy and I think this will be a winner . Oh by the way its called the Reo P 67

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread