kayfun lite v2 tight draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

invisiblesun

Sep 16, 2015
Hello,
I am relatively new to ECF so please excuse me if I am a newbee

I was looking for a good flavor RTA and I was told "everyone must own a KF" so I bought a KF Lite V2 by infinite and boy does it have a tight draw. I noticed the airhole is adjustable but even with the airhole adjustment screw out, its tight. I have been vaping on the Nautilus mini and I find that quite nice but want to move up to nice power warm/hot vape with good flavor and some good vapor too. Am ready to ditch the Lite as most say all KF's have a tight draw. Yes making the airhole larger and doing some mods to the base is all well and good but I just don't have the equipment to do that. Am looking at a good tank size as I seem to be getting through at least 8ml juice per day at 2-3mg. Am so disappointed at the KF. The Nautilus mini has a better airflow on the largest hole setting. I do use a couple of RDA's at home and they are the best but dripping is not practical for on the move. Reading around, Lemo v2, Orchid v6, Goblin v2, Billow v2 all seem to be the peoples choices amongst others. Easy builds down to 0.5ohm, 30-50w, good tank size and adjustable airflow. The ability to reduce the airflow to increase flavor is important. Any advice out there for me please. Thank you.

Robobob1221

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Toride-shi, Ibaraki, Japan
Cthulhu v2 could be a good purchase. It has removable decks, so you can switch between single and dual coil. The dual coil has a deck similar to the velocity rda so easy to work with. Adjustable airflow as is usual.
http://flavourchasers.com/buzz-cthulhu-v2-rta/
Can have a look here for a few more details

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
The Lemo2 doesn't adjust down as well as the original Lemo as far as airflow goes.

I'm not quite certain if you're looking for something still mouth to lung, but not as tight as the KFL or you want a direct lung hit?

Some in the medium range (go from mouth to lung to restricted lung)
Taifun GT2
Nectar
Eviva-t
Epoch d1
Ubertoot clone
Aqua v2 or SE

Some you mentioned I haven't tried.

Reactions: Katya

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Kayfun 4 (I like the Tobeco clone) has more airflow than the older Kayfuns, but it's still a mouth to lung atty. You can adjust the airflow. Lemo 2 can also be adjusted from very tight (MTL) to a lot of airflow.

If you like Nautilus, you may like any of the GS Air tanks--they are very inexpensive and great performers. They come with several different replaceable coils (dual, vertical, TC) and those coils can be rebuilt.

Good luck.

Reactions: Sgt. Pepper
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread