Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I just got to watch it tonight and brother your background is crazy. All that knowledge and your testing batteries for us. I appreciate you dedicating the time to vaping safety! And it was good to put a face to the name.

Again, excellent interview man!

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
Freakin ...... awesome :) :) :) :) :)

You deserve all the recognition and kudos you are receiving, I strongly approve. We are so lucky to have you on-board with this Mooch, thanks again.
Hope that camera comes soon, it looked like you were reporting from a war zone.

I saw a link to your gofundme on their page. Have you already posted about about it because I must have missed it?

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    Freakin ...... awesome :) :) :) :) :)

You deserve all the recognition and kudos you are receiving, I strongly approve. We are so lucky to have you on-board with this Mooch, thanks again.
    Hope that camera comes soon, it looked like you were reporting from a war zone.

I saw a link to your gofundme on their page. Have you already posted about about it because I must have missed it?

I'm not allowed to solicit donations at ECF, standard policy.

Reactions: sonicbomb

Marc411

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2014
    Windy City
    Mooch, it was a great first run and now that you are famous you can afford the upgrade.

It really wasn't that bad and you only occasionally got choppy.

It may also have been your connection because there were times when you were crystal clear.

Either way, nice friggin job!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread