stock market cartoon.jpg

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hi everyone :)
Time to get the train back on the tracks and have some more fun, the MARKET at M&P will go on this week. I look forward to it and i am feeling so much better. I will pick up the peaces if you will as we move on but for now let me just say its time to play the MARKET AGAIN!! its on this week members.I will post tomorrow to get this started and go through the thread and do my best to take care of what needs to be, one thing i have learned is it feels better to be on the given side and i thank you all more then, then EVER! for being such a great group of members (people) the need for another tread may be in order simply to touch base on the subject and please keep i mind i am not the most articulate, but i reckon ya will get the just of what i am trying to say, but for now i would like to be comfortable with playing the market again and thank everyone for there concern and kind words it really means a lot to me words words well see i have none :) God bless! and good night we see ya'll tomorrow with some crazy market stuff this week :w00t::thumb:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
First member that comes within 40 points of Friday's close wins! Game 1 each game will have a different point system
no going over all entries must be in by midnight Wed (EST)
no edited post are allowed. One guess per player per game single player can sweep all three contest's (hahaha)
Please forward you're winning post and game number
Dow Jones Industrial Average 40 point buffer zone!
PRIZE! $75 store credit

Game #2
:rules: same as above:thumb:
NASDAQ Composite Index

15 point buffer Zone to determine winner!
PRIZE! $75 skins in store credit

Game #3
GOLD!!!
winner must be within 3 buck's of Friday's close!
Prize $25.00 smacker's
Game#1
Game#2
Game#3

Good luck and have fun hahaa:w00t:
place to watch: MarketWatch - Stock Market Quotes, Business News, Financial News Let the madness begin :w00t:
:):pop:

I LOVE YOU MEMBERS! THANK YOU!! u know the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread