External battery pack vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

javafreak

Aug 13, 2015
Earth
I've done some searching in ECF about this idea and it's been raised before. Just wanted to add some new thoughts and hopefully hear from some veterans who've worked out this idea before.

Hook a 510 atty to a USB pass through cable with VV features, to a USB Y cable so it can be powered by two 2amp usb ports on an external battery pack. This will theoretically offer something like an 8V ceiling moderated with VV on a 2ohm coil.

Any thoughts?

please don't counter recommend outside of the above setup. needless to say there are better ways of vaping such as just using a 18650 battery on a regulated mod or countless other more simplified and less cumbersome setups on a mech, etc. I'm asking about this specific setup and what your thoughts on getting the very best vape experience from this or with small tweaks to this setup.

Let's assume I don't have access to any regulated mods, 18650 batteries, chips, etc. I only have access to external USB power packs (any type), lots of USB wires (any time), AA/AAA batteries and sleds, etc.

Hope to hear from some of you who have tried this.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread