Status
Not open for further replies.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Nice tune for Saturday Morn'. Have a great day Airheads!!
vape (chair).gif

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
With Tal Wilkenfeld on bass. Nice.

Wilkenfeld can tear! EG:

8 years and still going strong! I can not get enough of that performance!!! Did you see the Crossroads performance the same year?
Just awesome!!! Unfortunately, I have yet to see him but I would definitely pay the premium to see him if he showed up here!
Absolute sick!!! :banana:
I also have Tal's album! Superb!!
Vince (drummer) grew up here in Pittsburgh.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Not bad just starting my third cup of joe, how about you :)
Doing great! Glad you didn't take my question as personally as Tibs did! LOL -- t's not like I asked you for your AGE!!!
We've got a sunny autumn morning here in Michigan - looking for some trouble to get into today, since IMRs' bus won't be coming by to pick us up.
stock-photo-multi-ethnic-hippie-hitchhikers-with-guitar-and-luggage-on-a-road-223551007.jpg

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Doing great! Glad you didn't take my question as personally as Tibs did! LOL -- t's not like I asked you for your AGE!!!
We've got a sunny autumn morning here in Michigan - looking for some trouble to get into today, since IMRs' bus won't be coming by to pick us up.
stock-photo-multi-ethnic-hippie-hitchhikers-with-guitar-and-luggage-on-a-road-223551007.jpg
Just got it kick started. I will be by at some point. It's amazing we are getting identical weather still and we're pretty far apart! I stopped by (close to Detroit) a couple of years ago for a wedding. The guy I know that plays in a local band's son got married and the girl was from Michigan. Back then, our weather was total opposite. :)

Ready to roooolll!!?
photo-main.jpg

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
8 years and still going strong! I can not get enough of that performance!!! Did you see the Crossroads performance the same year?
Just awesome!!! Unfortunately, I have yet to see him but I would definitely pay the premium to see him if he showed up here!
Absolute sick!!! :banana:
I also have Tal's album! Superb!!
Vince (drummer) grew up here in Pittsburgh.
Thought this was the Crossroads gig. There's another?

I'd spring to see him too.

She has a new album or are you talking about the one she put out before joining Beck? How's the album?

She's not with Beck anymore, is she?

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone
Hey Tibs Thanks! I have read a bit on the DNA200. I agree the Foundation of a Good vape is the mod Quality Chip then the Coil Build! Been experimenting a lot lately. I have read many different reviews on Coil Builds but have Found that a lot of it is perspective. I found some that really have worked for me when many Balk at em! Customizing, Tweaking them can get very different results!

Skully {:{}

morning, skully! mike is out of town this weekend
wink.gif
and unless he's tagged or pm'ed won't be checking a tootle puffer thread! :laugh:
mosey on over to the active co-op threads and post in mike's thread - i'll watch for your post ;) nice people over there too and you might get some answers. as far as i know mike is sticking to ni atm and plain old-fashioned coils :shock:
those guys are all convinced it's the chip that will provide a good vape and they swear by evolv's dna200 tc :?:

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Thought this was the Crossroads gig. There's another?

I'd spring to see him too.

She has a new album or are you talking about the one she put out before joining Beck? How's the album?

She's not with Beck anymore, is she?
That's 'at Ronnie Scott's', in England. Crossroads was the same year. Didn't know Tal had a new one. No, I have the first and it's nice! check it out. Love the first song!

evape.us sent me a freebie juice (Peach Kiss 12mg) with my 2 M's. Wow is it good in an 'Air recoil. It actually tastes a lot like Root beer. Don't ask, but I'll take it. It's a pretty awesome vape!

Last edited:

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone

Well Damn there's Mr Petro right there! OK I hear you there! When I have the Time I just Dive in.

There's that wacky guy on the YouTube Rip the Trip I think the one with beard he does reviews of Folks Coil Builds I've got some good ideas from his reviews just kinda hard to get through his videos! I don't know if he's off his meds or what but he can be hard to stomach!

OK, I'm heading over to COOP's! Thanks!

Skully, I have played with clapton/twisted/woven coils some. Yes they are very fickle, and yes you can get a good build, but for "me" the view want worth the climb.

As for my Mods, yeah you better go catch up on my active co-op thread, and maybe even subscribe to the active co-op forum. There will be a window of opportunity VERY soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: IMRs

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Well Damn there Mr Petro right there! OK I hear you there! When I have the Time I just Dive in.

There's that wacky guy on the YouTube Rip the Trip I think the one with beard he does reviews of Folks Coil Builds I've got some good ideas from his reviews just kinda hard to get through his videos! I don't know if he's off his meds or what but he can be hard to stomach!

OK, I'm heading over to COOP's! Thanks!

:lol:

Reactions: Cheechako

Zelphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
S.E. Michigan
I forgot how fast people reply here, thanks everyone! I will certainly give this tank a try. Doesn't have to be prefect but it sounds like a nice upgrade in the flavor dept.
I have to say that the Kangers did vape pretty well, as far as draw and vapor( except for flavor, my main thing of course :(). Just cant stand dripping anymore ( in a wee lil 510 atty, monotonous much?:-x)

Thanks for the link Kat!

Zelphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
S.E. Michigan
I'm so sorry, Zelphie!

I love my GS Airs--all of them. They deliver flavor and vapor better than any other tank I've tried, and I've tried several. I still use my Aerotanks because I own them and I have a bunch of coils I want to use up. They are fine, but not as good, IMO, as the Airs. And I was a Kanger fangirl for years. But since you hate Kangers, I have no idea what you'll think about Airs. :) The only tank that beats my Airs in the flavor department is my Kayfun 4, by a hair.

I know that Tibs uses Eleaf GS16s and she likes them; I have never tried them.

Just get one tank and a 5-pack of coils (either 1.2 or 1.5Ω) and see what happens. They are inexpensive and are still on sale at Rocky Mountain Vapor--25% off--use SUMMER15 coupon code.

http://www.rockymountainvapor.com/i...00_105&zenid=98444fe2c60d9deeaa83ac9230966df0

Good luck!

Awesome, wow they are inexpensive. Thanks!!!

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I forgot how fast people reply here, thanks everyone! I will certainly give this tank a try. Doesn't have to be prefect but it sounds like a nice upgrade in the flavor dept.
I have to say that the Kangers did vape pretty well, as far as draw and vapor( except for flavor, my main thing of course :(). Just cant stand dripping anymore ( in a wee lil 510 atty, monotonous much?:-x)

Thanks for the link Kat!
The GS Air M is the way to go. Especially if you recoil! A recoiled single coil is just spectacular for flavor!! Much better than the Kanger's and the stock M coil (imo and many others).
I'm in vape heaven with my recoils... FINALLY, after almost 4 years of fiddling, Zelphie!:)
vape (chair).gif

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
The GS Air M is the way to go. Especially if you recoil! A recoiled single coil is just spectacular for flavor!! Much better than the Kanger's and the stock M coil (imo and many others).
I'm in vape heaven with my recoils... FINALLY, after almost 4 years of fiddling, Zelphie!:) View attachment 497552
@Zelphie I prefer the GS Air "M" tank also, closely followed by the "GS Tank". It looks like RockyMountain Vapes is out of both, probably due to that great coupon. Hopefully they will get more stock before the coupon code is no longer good. If not, Sweet Vapes does have them, just a tad more expensive:
http://sweet-vapes.com/clearomizers-cartomizers-tanks/eleaf/eleaf-tanks.html

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
@Zelphie I prefer the GS Air "M" tank also, closely followed by the "GS Tank". It looks like RockyMountain Vapes is out of both, probably due to that great coupon. Hopefully they will get more stock before the coupon code is no longer good. If not, Sweet Vapes does have them, just a tad more expensive:
http://sweet-vapes.com/clearomizers-cartomizers-tanks/eleaf/eleaf-tanks.html
I just got 2 more the other day from evape.us. I have to search for the coupon (not sure if it's still good though). 9.49 is still a good price without the coup. :)
http://www.evape.us/gs-air-m/

ETA= I don't think I had a coupon after all. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread