Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I have to say that the Kangers did vape pretty well, as far as draw and vapor( except for flavor, my main thing of course :().

Have you tried Kanger's new cotton coils? If you like your Kanger tanks and your only issue is flavor, give them a try. I didn't mind the flavor of the old coils--I don't mind silica wicks--but some people say that the new OC coils taste better. Kanger makes several kinds, so make sure that you get the right coil for your tank.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
images.jpg
Ahem....I never received a tshirt...:glare:
:lol::lol:
Here ya go Lynn... Duct tape and all!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
af5d5750cb3440daec9db894a5b836cf.jpg
Rich_tutu.jpg
the_proud_air_head_baseball_cap.jpg
Woman Airhead tshirt.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
That's 'at Ronnie Scott's', in England. Crossroads was the same year. Didn't know Tal had a new one. No, I have the first and it's nice! check it out. Love the first song!

evape.us sent me a freebie juice (Peach Kiss 12mg) with my 2 M's. Wow is it good in an 'Air recoil. It actually tastes a lot like Root beer. Don't ask, but I'll take it. It's a pretty awesome vape!

Pretty good album, especially considering she put that together when she was like 20 years old. Listened to the whole thing. Thanks. Guitar was a bit too crunchy for me though.

Not aware of a second album - I was asking, not saying.

I had posted a clip from the Crossroads concert just under your club vid.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Tomorrow would be a really great day for a baby to be born...just sayin :)

Um...IMRs? Um....thanks but I'll just take the tshirt if you please. No duct tape and I don't look good in a tutu! :lol::lol::lol:
:laugh:

Pretty good album, especially considering she put that together when she was like 20 years old. Listened to the whole thing. Thanks. Guitar was a bit too crunchy for me though.

Not aware of a second album - I was asking, not saying.

I had posted a clip from the Crossroads concert just under your club vid.
:thumbs:

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone

I'm enjoying the Kanger SubTank Mini's I got turned on to them by Jaf! The Coils are Awesome! Running them in TC. Great Vape and Awesome Flavor!

I was big on Kanger back in the day with their original Tanks. Kept trying to use them get em to work properly but they leaked, flavor was marginal at best! Actually kind of a hassle. Can't believe I kept trying to make them work like they should but......... What can I say I was Loyal with them.?

The New Tanks are so Different! Very High Quality and the Best Part - Awesome Flavor! It's the Coils Baby! Been Vaping the SubTank Mini's going on a month now Very Happy with them! Besides they Look Real Good too! Will Purchase More! I like them that much! Going to get the Larger Tanks Too! Currently Running the SubTank Mini's on the Pegasus Mod. Awesome Combo!

I have many Quality Tanks to compare too, Aspire Atantis 1's and 2's, HeatVape Eco Tanks and Joytech's Delta II's. The VT's Really aren't that bad either! Especially with Your Own Coils!

Of as All of Us Know on the Lower Cost Bar the Eleaf Airs! The M's, the MS and now the GS-Tank TC. The GS-Tank looks so much better, Higher Quality! Better Air Adjust-ability and Easier to Fill. They Pair up Real Well with the iSticks especially the GS-Tank on the 40 Watt TC's. A Real Deal Cost Wise!

Don't forget RBA's for em!

Skully {:{}

Have you tried Kanger's new cotton coils? If you like your Kanger tanks and your only issue is flavor, give them a try. I didn't mind the flavor of the old coils--I don't mind silica wicks--but some people say that the new OC coils taste better. Kanger makes several kinds, so make sure that you get the right coil for your tank.

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone

Hey LostVapeMonster a New Little One Coming How Cool! Congratulations! Very Exciting Times! I know some of how You're Feeling My Eldest is having Her First Child. My First Grand Son. It's also a Miracle Child! as my Daughter was diagnosed with a Medical Problem in her teens Doctors said she would never have children. A new drug to treat her medical problem changed something drastically and this is the result! She's Having a Baby! So Cool! She's Due Thanksgiving Day!

It's your Daughter? I take it she is due like any minute now!?? First? How about You? You a Grand Parent already?

I have 2 Grand Daughters so far! I had no idea how much I would Love Being Grandpa!

All The Best to You and Yours!

Skully {:{}

Hey IMRs. No baby yet. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread