Status
Not open for further replies.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
A lot of the mods going through these days, are folks that have contacted me through email. So,... no usernames,... only real names... I wouldn't feel right posting people's names. Plus, most wouldn't recognize the name anyway. :)

Also, some folks are members here, but don't post in the thread. That makes me think they don' want their business out there....;)

I just figure that the initials are for the owner of the mod to know which one is theirs, so they can follow the progress. It does make me happy, :) , when they chime in and claim it, though. :thumb:
That's cool, I can respect that!
By the way, almost through the first 8.5ml bottle on BrassC...definitely enjoying the V1 squonk hole...fits my sausage fingers much better![emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
I don't post a lot anywhere much anymore, I mainly read. But I do check in here in CC town quite often. Just five days or so and ya'll will be seeing a PS on one of these brass beauties. :thumbs:

You dang right!!! :D

Good to see you, PS!!! :thumbs:

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
I don't post a lot anywhere much anymore, I mainly read. But I do check in here in CC town quite often. Just five days or so and ya'll will be seeing a PS on one of these brass beauties. :thumbs:

Wow. The time flew by fast. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine!

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
Wow. The time flew by fast. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine!

I know! When I first found out about Corey's mods I was hoping to get one by Christmas but after getting on the list found out it would be around May. But here we are with Christmas just around the corner and my CC brassie will be showing up early. Talk about a good end to my year!

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
Happy Thanksgiving Corey and all of your friends.

FIFY ;)

Thank you, my friend. Happy Thanksgiving to you, as well! :D

I know! When I first found out about Corey's mods I was hoping to get one by Christmas but after getting on the list found out it would be around May. But here we are with Christmas just around the corner and my CC brassie will be showing up early. Talk about a good end to my year!

Lots of folks needing to wait until after the Holidays. :thumb:

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
Yeah I'm always looking at the initials trying to figure out who they are. Some are easy, like most of the people posting here in the thread with us!

I get what your saying though, some people don't want information out there, and that's their choice.

But me... I was so happy to see RG and claim my brassy.

Cause it's THAT COOL OF A MOD ;)

And the creator is even COOLER.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Yeah I'm always looking at the initials trying to figure out who they are. Some are easy, like most of the people posting here in the thread with us!

I get what your saying though, some people don't want information out there, and that's their choice.

But me... I was so happy to see RG and claim my brassy.

Cause it's THAT COOL OF A MOD ;)

And the creator is even COOLER.

Did you know that kangaroos lie in the shade and lick themselves to stay cool o_O

(At least according to Planet Earth on the BBC)

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
Dang, beck,.....I din't mean like that....o_O

So, anyways.......did I ever mention that I make and install PEEK disks, to act as insulators on the bottom of the metal buttons???

L7xkT2fl.jpg

5VhWNRal.jpg

d3FJht5l.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread