Status
Not open for further replies.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Haha, I will keep that golden little nugget in mind, thanks.

Anyone else with some advice on how the finish holds up between the two?
7075 holds up better to drilling, milling, dings, drops, abrasions, etc.

Just keep it far away from muriatic/hydrochloric acid.

Keep all aluminum far away from GALLIUM

Tapatyped

Last edited:

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
Did you know that kangaroos lie in the shade and lick themselves to stay cool o_O

(At least according to Planet Earth on the BBC)
Kangaroos are crazy...
6c287fd826b74f9b478b7de021f757f8.jpg

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
Stop it, as far as Australia goes you guys are crazy. Kangaroos are low on the list. EVERYTHING is poisonous and what isn't poisonous can bite you in half. Like 10 varieties of fatally venomous snakes, box jellies, funnel web spiders, red backs, blue ringed octopus, salt water crocs, bull sharks, great white sharks,....you're literally not safe anywhere. On land, fresh water, salt water...you're rolling the dice. I don't see how you guys do it..

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Stop it, as far as Australia goes you guys are crazy. Kangaroos are low on the list. EVERYTHING is poisonous and what isn't poisonous can bite you in half. Like 10 varieties of fatally venomous snakes, box jellies, funnel web spiders, red backs, blue ringed octopus, salt water crocs, bull sharks, great white sharks,....you're literally not safe anywhere. On land, fresh water, salt water...you're rolling the dice. I don't see how you guys do it..

You missed Kylie.

Almost.

T

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Magnesium Citrate.....fun times.....not!
Add magnesium sulphate hepta-hydrate for a real party... and some miralax and prune juice for good measure.

Then sit back and enjoy a movie with a nice grape, applesauce and watermelon fruit salad.

Tapatyped

Reactions: pwheeler

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
I'd wager a guess there are more roo attacks than all our snakes combined.

But mostly just steer clear of holes in the ground and water

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
I'd wager a guess there are more roo attacks than all our snakes combined.

But mostly just steer clear of holes in the ground and water

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
I'm not pretending to know obviously. I would think there's much more interaction with roos. Lol I just would be paranoid there all the time....oh and that giant aggressive non flying bird too I think. Blue headed thing...see it's everything that can kill you...

Sorry for hijacking the thread momentarily CC with the "Australia wildlife is dangerous"talk...

btobw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia
That would be a cassowary :) In Australia they're only found in north-east Queensland ... and then I had a great deal of trouble finding this one.
052%20-%20A%20Real%20Cassowary%20at%20Last_JPG.jpg

I live in suburban Sydney and there's no roos around here (though a wallaby has been sighted in the bush behind my place). But there are plenty of eastern brown snakes. Like most of these animals, if you leave them alone, they'll leave you alone.

Really, it's the drop bears you have to watch out for: Drop Bear - Australian Museum

Ok. I'm done. Sorry :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread