Indulgence Mt-Rta

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Reasons people are buying the Sig 150 instead of the Fuchai 200??? Just wondering.

The old one had a good rep. And I have 3 100Ws I love. And I like its unique look and especially the feel of it.

The only Fuchai review I saw, it wouldn't fire half the time. Now I found that weird for sigelei, but I decided the 150W might be safer.

I like it so much I may get another sometime if we still can down the road.

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
I don't care myself if a mod has tc or not. I prefer kanthal to titanium. I'm just starting to try SS.
I'm using SS in my MT right now, decided to try a temp limiting build last night, dual 24g SS316 coils. Working well thus far on both my M class, and DNA200.

Reactions: MMW

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
I am interested in SS for the future. I don't have any mods that actually have a preconfigured algorithm for it though.
@ThunderDan, have you used it in powermode? I have read that some use it with power mode and TI mode without issue. Not sure if that's what works best or not, but what do I know. @roxynoodle, are you just using it in power mode?

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I am interested in SS for the future. I don't have any mods that actually have a preconfigured algorithm for it though.
@ThunderDan, have you used it in powermode? I have read that some use it with power mode and TI mode without issue. Not sure if that's what works best or not, but what do I know. @roxynoodle, are you just using it in power mode?

I haven't tried that yet. I have sx mini m classes and the latest firmware upgrade has manual tcr.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Reasons people are buying the Sig 150 instead of the Fuchai 200??? Just wondering.
I picked the sig 150 for 2 reasons.1 being i like the look of it better,and 2 because the Fuchai was still a preorder,and i didn't want to wait haha.I do plan to get a Fuchai,but i want to wait until they have been out a few months to see if people are going to have any issues on them.

Reactions: freedogg

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
I will probably end up grabbing one when they get out into the wild more. I was iffy on the koopor plus and the Fuchai so I bought the Sig 150 tc/IPV3-li/4s. Plus I'm an addict.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I want to like it roxy. Looks like it's a nice RTA.

I want to like it, too, but I'm ambivalent.

1. Too many changes too quickly.
2. QC issues (more than most)
3. The designs on the top cap and base are totally mismatched. As an artist it drives me nuts, lol!
4. Deck is kind of small compared to the potential airflow. I'm finding I like 28/32 claptons, less airflow and smaller bore drip tip for best flavor...but only one of my drip tips fits it. So that's aggravating. I have like 65 drip tips.

haleysdadda

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2015
Santee,San Diego
I want to like it, too, but I'm ambivalent.

1. Too many changes too quickly.
2. QC issues (more than most)
3. The designs on the top cap and base are totally mismatched. As an artist it drives me nuts, lol!
4. Deck is kind of small compared to the potential airflow. I'm finding I like 28/32 claptons, less airflow and smaller bore drip tip for best flavor...but only one of my drip tips fits it. So that's aggravating. I have like 65 drip tips.
Being an artist must be almost as hard as being a machinist when buying gear. The burrs, the oil,........:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread