VV Revolver

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Well I've broken my street of beginner's luck where every time I build an rta rda whatever for the first time I do it perfectly and then I I proceed to stink it all up in later reiterations. This time I wicked her up and she leaked like a sieve. 100% positive it says user error I must have rushed it or I had too much confidence any how any tips or tricks on how in the heck to Wick this thing up without it leaking all over the place?

I already tried the filling it up flipping it upside down before I put the top on thing I did make a difference. So it's definitely within the wicking I believe. I noticed that there's a couple little openings underneath the chimney lil slits my cotton is peeking through there is that where I went wrong with this? Is this a rta that likes more cotton or less cotton? Any tips will be appreciated thank you

witalit

Jan 7, 2020
Well I've broken my street of beginner's luck where every time I build an RTA RDA whatever for the first time I do it perfectly and then I I proceed to stink it all up in later reiterations. This time I wicked her up and she leaked like a sieve. 100% positive it says user error I must have rushed it or I had too much confidence any how any tips or tricks on how in the heck to Wick this thing up without it leaking all over the place?

I already tried the filling it up flipping it upside down before I put the top on thing I did make a difference. So it's definitely within the wicking I believe. I noticed that there's a couple little openings underneath the chimney lil slits my cotton is peeking through there is that where I went wrong with this? Is this a rta that likes more cotton or less cotton? Any tips will be appreciated thank you

Yep I've found the same thing with my VV Revolver, I have managed to find how to wick without leaks. Problem is you can't chain vape and after a few tanks it will weep under the 510. Same as the Kylin!! I'm pretty sure the internals are same as the Kylin for the airflow chamber. I will check out this thread from Jebbn, thanks. My VV does work but I haven't found perfect build or wick just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread