Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizzyking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
East Midlands, United Kingdom
On the cloupor mini it was quite a few units from the first three runs but when added to their many other issues over a range of mods it was the thing that made cloupor off limits for many myself included. smok have a bad track record but not quite as bad as cloupor but it could do with some improving, answering people's mails would be a start that's the most common complaint I see smok accused of though my personal experience has been good always getting back to me within a day of sending them a mail. I love my xcube 2 it really is a fantastic bit of kit for the money it cost and I really like my tfv4 but its more of a treat myself tank then an ADV one as even though I diy my liquid damn thing would bankrupt me lol.

Reactions: pbanj

pevinsghost

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2015
St Louis, MO
Can you give me a quick :lol: description of how to lock the resistance on this feller? I have been trying to figure it out for a few days now. Thanks.
1. "Fire" the mod with no atty on it to get the check atty message.
2. Put the atty on.
3. "Fire" the mod to get the new atty y/n message
4. Select Y
Your resistance is now locked.

Reactions: AlaskaVaper

nmeuvdast8

Oct 28, 2015
I love the X Cube 2 so much that Ive decided to ditch my VTC Mini and get the X Cube Mini.
feb56b915ac033a6c07453caca7686e7.jpg

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jason Gordon

Stringplucker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
Tarentum, PA, USA
My kids bought me an X Cube II for Christmas, and I've been playing with it all day since it was delivered. This will be used side by side with my Sigelei 150 TC.

Out of the box, I noticed that it's a bit heftier than the Sigelie, but not by much. Dimensionally, it's about the same as the Sig. What was shipped to me already came loaded with the most recent firmware, so I didn't need to upgrade. The firing bar is a nice concept. So far, it hasn't had any sticking issues like I read about. Also, the battery door issue seems to have been worked out as well. I handled one of the first released Cube II's, and they seem to have addressed most of the physical issues with it.

The Android program, though, is a bit wonky. Sometimes it picks up the BT signal, and other times it wont. However, I've been able to fine tune the device and have been vaping a Tobeco Super Tank Mini in TC mode all day with great results. I can say that the difference in power modulation and quality of the cloud is better on the Smok over the Sig.

If I have any issues, I'll post there here...like so many have already done.

Reactions: AlaskaVaper

J Wo

Aug 28, 2015
I just love my X Cube II device :wub:. Since I started to realy get the hang of it I rarely use my DNA 40 device, (my Wife doesn't like me to talk about the Manufacturer, at least not in an unkind way). I do still break out the mech mod sometimes, I just gotta hit that sh*t once in a while :evil:. But realy the X Cube can do "almost" all of my builds, and can use "almost" all of my tanks.

Gfdeputy2

Account closed on request
Sep 5, 2015
New Hampshire or New Vapeshire
Does anyone else have a non-functional clock on their x-cube2? Not that I even use the clock but it's just kinda aggravating that something doesn't work on it...Besides that no other complaints on this mod.
Funny I have had my X Cube for 2 months didn't know it had a clock thought it was new for the Mini

Gfdeputy2

Account closed on request
Sep 5, 2015
New Hampshire or New Vapeshire
I don't mean to spam, but I do have a quick question: does the TFV4 mini tank take the same coil heads as the TFV4 "normal size (LOL)" tank? I am curious because I passed up getting the TI coil heads just in case they wouldn't fit. I am confident that they are the same size, but why not ask the rest of the "cool kids". You guys are cool :lol:
not 100% sure as I use the Uwell Crown tanks but I believe they both use the same coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread