Aspire BVC coils just dreadful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clager

Sep 2, 2015
I think Aspire really need to do a serious quality-control on their Nautilus BVC coils. I think an entire shipment to Sweden are dud coils. Not just leaking, they are FLOODING, spurting out juice. I know about 20 people here in Stockholm using these coils and they all find the same, in a pack of 5, there is about one or at best two that are acceptable.
Gurgling, leaking, flooding, is just the starters.

btw. the old BDC coils, are they still possible to buy?

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
All goes back to my theory, make tank and coils good when they are new, sell lots them, sub the coils out to other companies but maintain your profit margin. Therefore the new company making the coils have to build them cheaper so they can make money also. Seems to have gone that way with just about everyone now. Only way around it is tear them apart and rebuild them. I do that will all stock coils now. CHEERS!

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I think Aspire really need to do a serious quality-control on their Nautilus BVC coils. I think an entire shipment to Sweden are dud coils. Not just leaking, they are FLOODING, spurting out juice. I know about 20 people here in Stockholm using these coils and they all find the same, in a pack of 5, there is about one or at best two that are acceptable.
Gurgling, leaking, flooding, is just the starters.

btw. the old BDC coils, are they still possible to buy?
I use the 1.6 and 1.8 ohm Nautilus BVCs and they are working just fine during this cooler weather. The last four boxes not a bad coil. It's only in the heat of summer that I get gurgling. Sounds like a bad batch (and a large batch at that) or they aren't genuine Aspire coils. Have you verified online using the code on the box that they're authentic?

clager

Sep 2, 2015
I use the 1.6 and 1.8 ohm Nautilus BVCs and they are working just fine during this cooler weather. The last four boxes not a bad coil. It's only in the heat of summer that I get gurgling. Sounds like a bad batch (and a large batch at that) or they aren't genuine Aspire coils. Have you verified online using the code on the box that they're authentic?

Yes they are authentic! first thing I did. Seems like a giant really bad shipment actually, everyone I know here have bad coils, spoken to lots of people in London as well and same thing there!

Wheelie is right, cheaply built stuff in order to make a profit!

Well I certainly won't buy another Aspire tank and I doubt anybody else here will.

Reactions: David Wolf

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Yes they are authentic! first thing I did. Seems like a giant really bad shipment actually, everyone I know here have bad coils, spoken to lots of people in London as well and same thing there!

Wheelie is right, cheaply built stuff in order to make a profit!

Well I certainly won't buy another Aspire tank and I doubt anybody else here will.
That's terrible then I would email Aspire. I would lift out the screen and look at the cotton .. Too loosely packed maybe?

Reactions: clager
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread