What Liqs are on your list to try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff_B

Aug 13, 2015
Trust me when I tell you don't get any of the five pawns. I have tried all and 90% are plain disgusting with funky weird tastes and smells, and the following 10% are ok but nothing special. I have talked to many people about them and everyone I talk to seems to say the same as me including a local shop owner who was carrying them where I tried them. Do not buy into the hype and price point.

I agree with "most" of the flavors as I was unimpressed with a lot of them.... but not Castle Long/Castle Long Reserve. It's been my ADV for a loooong time and it's in my right hand as I'm typing :). Expensive, yes but haven't been able to find a more complex liquid that I don't get tired of. My local B&M has it at a lower than average price and occasionally after a few purchases I get another reward discount. FWIW an all-day supply for me is about 3mil so not exactly breaking the bank either.

Most prominent flavor: Roasted coconut.
Background note: Bourbon
Added bonus: Doesn't foul my coils

I don't think I would enjoy it on my dripper so it stays in my carry-alongs (eGo-T w/ Aspire K1 tank @ 1.6 ohm)

RayRay69

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2015
I agree with "most" of the flavors as I was unimpressed with a lot of them.... but not Castle Long/Castle Long Reserve. It's been my ADV for a loooong time and it's in my right hand as I'm typing :). Expensive, yes but haven't been able to find a more complex liquid that I don't get tired of. My local B&M has it at a lower than average price and occasionally after a few purchases I get another reward discount. FWIW an all-day supply for me is about 3mil so not exactly breaking the bank either.

Most prominent flavor: Roasted coconut.
Background note: Bourbon
Added bonus: Doesn't foul my coils

I don't think I would enjoy it on my dripper so it stays in my carry-alongs (eGo-T w/ Aspire K1 tank @ 1.6 ohm)
I will go to that shop and try Castle Long again. Now I'm curious.

Reactions: Biff_B

RayRay69

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2015
Ok just ordered the new Cyber Liquids from their site. Seems like eliquid.com has been sold out for a while now. I got the Strawberry Shortcake and the Drounuts. Which is a maple glazed donut with butter cream. Both sound delish and I couldn't wait anymore to try them.

Pretty amazing that I ordered at about 2:55 pm and I got an email with a tracking number saying it was shipped at 3:35.. Now that's quick.

Thinbluevapor

Jan 9, 2016
I usually stick to the same kind of flavors like strawberries and cream and cereal kind of vapes but I want to try different companies. So I just ordered 4 flavors from a place called lustful liquid, a friend told me about it and said it was great. So we'll see how it goes.

Basically the flavors were fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA, captain crunch, cinnamon toast and a strawberries and cream.

RayRay69

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2015
I just put an order with Giant Vapes and I got 2 new ones that look very promising.

Sicdrip by Sicboy which is their new line that just came out, 3 new flavor profiles, this one seemed to fit me most.

Sicdrip - The Filth. (It's a vanilla ice cream with sweet huckleberries. Being a huge fan of sicboy I can't imagine this being bad.)

Seduce Juice - Snake Venom. (It's a blend of peach and coconut with cream. I love peach vapes and am yet to try a coconut one. Pretty excited.) They were sold out of their very popular Snake Oil which is almost the same thing instead of peach it's pear. And I love both peach and pear vapes.

I also ordered again:

Sicboy - Deviant (Amazing cherry cobbler)
Teardrip - Pearamel (Insaine Pear and Caramel blend)
Beantown Vapor - Soul Custardy (They were sold out of Big Willies which they are more often than not, but Soul Custardy is pretty close to as good as Big Willies.)

RayRay69

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2015
Cyber Eliquids - Shortcake (Strawberry Shortcake ice cream bar)

Was very disappointed with this one. It smells fantastic, just like the ice cream bar but the flavor is lacking. Just not sweet enough. The Dronuts I ordered from their new line is fantastic though, I would highly recommend it! Haven't tried the honey one because it says it has peanut butter flavor in it, and I'm just not a fan of PB in vapes. They say it's the "Bit O Honey candy"

RayRay69

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2015
The two new juices I ordered one was big hit one was huge miss. First the good:

Sicdrip by Sicboy - The Filth (Huckleberry milkshake) I think this is awesome. Not like anything I have tried. It's very sour, but in a good way.. Not to sweet. I have never had a huckleberry before but I imagine it's sour. It's a nice switch up from my normal flavors that I really enjoyed.

The Bad:

Seduce Juice - Snake Venom (Peach and Coconut with cream) this tatse like straight up peach tinted sun tan lotion. Just a weird taste! Slight peach and coconut flavors but the sun tan lotion taste just overpowers everything. It's reminds me of the time I went to the beach and put to much lotion on my face and some got in my mouth, then took a sip of peach Snapple tea. Just gross!!

RayRay69

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2015
Just got a couple more that I love.

Liquid EFX - Cloud Chaser (Strawberry cream with graham cracker crust) Awesome well rounded flavor. Highly recommend!

Vapergate - Monarch (Butterscotch disc candy) Awesome sweet deep flavor.

Couple that I still have my eye on is the whole line of Five-O Eliquids. Mostl donut flavor with a strawberry milkshake thrown into their line.

Graham Father (It's a milk and graham cracker flavor) Only comes in 60mls and have not seen it at any Vape shops to try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread