Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
what % should i be using the pineapple
pineapple, 2-3 % for mix and single 6 % to start out.
should use the coconut extra at all because i just found out that it contains acetoin
"It's funny, we're all concerned if flavors have anything bad in them and yet we smoked for years knowing it was all bad. I'm going to be ...... if I get hit by a bus. My last thought is going to be "But God, I only vaped the good flavors"."
http://..................com/threads/sweet-cream-substitute.94241/

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I ordered some of the flavors in the DX version, because they have neither the acetoin nor the other "A" chemical in them. But...if a flavor I wanted didn't come in the DX version, I ordered it anyway. I bought the coconut extra and several others with acetoin. I found out from the maker of the e-liquid I've used for 2 years that both the Vanilla Bean and the Nanerberry I vape have 1 or the other of those in them, and I've had no ill effects so far. I don't expect any either.

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
TFA Pina Colada is D/AP free and pretty tasty at 10 - 15%. If that's what you are going for, just mixing pineapple and coconut won't get you there. A pina colada is made with coconut milk, not just coconut. You will need something "milky" in it too. TFA does have some DX and V2 coconut flavors if you are worried about the popcorn lung thing.

SirLoki

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2014
Vail,AZ,USA
Since you list FA and TPA separately I am assuming the FA to mean Flavor art. If so all FA flavors are concentrated to mix at about 2%. I have the FA pineapple and had a hell of a time making it good. Because of FAs concentrations and formulations the line between right on and over is so slight it makes them a PITA. I use mostly TFA and FW to avoid that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread