◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan
becky-dee-gee? :?: . . . . . . . .. . .

. . .. .​

becky-dee-gee! :thumbs:

hi, becky-dee-gee!
bye.gif

:lol:

:|

In all fairness, my handwriting does leave a bit to be desired (mostly the decipherability) [emoji6]

Master of Bassets...and not much else

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

:cry:

:wub:

THANK YOU ALL!!!! Oh my god I am flat out blown away and crying now and rambling and Gig just got the most incomprehensible voice mail on his phone and I need to calm down enough to put the BEAUTIFUL, MAGNIFICENT, ASTOUNDING pinch together and maybe even put some punctuation in this rambling mass of words somewhere :cry::cry::cry: and where is my darn camera cord to show you the mess of wonder?!?!

*HUGE HUGS*

Tamipac
Beckydg
xtreme101
RattlerX
Pdib
Penguiness
unsure
Damselle
Captain Steve
Kentastic
Rossum
B2L
X-Puppy
Dan Knight
keithu2
musichead
Treebeard
Alexander Mundy
Gig

You rock my world and made a very dismal day a whole lot brighter!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Talking with Gig now, I'm blithering to him in person...and I found my camera cord and waiting for the image to upload to photobucket.....

THANK YOU!!!!!:wub:

You deserve it Megan. You've helped me out quite a few times with your comments so it was easy to reciprocate with a few bucks. I hope you enjoy it for years to come and when you vape on it, you remember your bee-friends who care. LOL

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
In all fairness, my handwriting does leave a bit to be desired (mostly the decipherability)
emoji6.png

Master of Bassets...and not much else

none of this stuff matters . . . the teary eyes, the poor penmanship, the gift, the caring, the love . . . . all that matters is that he will heretofore be becky-dee-gee, in all matters, at all times, in all [m-hmph] seriousness [snorfle-titter]

ahem .. . :|

evilhands.gif

(sorry, it's not me . .. . it's the virtual Turrets)

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
My Pinch is here! Got it set up and hit it! Wow, I can't believe how hard this one hits. Peter, the pics were wonderful, but they just can't compare to having it in the hand.
2531a1af0bb990b4e514bebe0f1aa23a.jpg

ee79c25d840d2a41cbd670f6c7c754dc.jpg

These were done fast as I am on lunch and needed to get going. Thank you so much!

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Beautiful !!!

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

THANK YOU ALL!!!! Oh my god I am flat out blown away and crying now and rambling and Gig just got the most incomprehensible voice mail on his phone and I need to calm down enough to put the BEAUTIFUL, MAGNIFICENT, ASTOUNDING pinch together and maybe even put some punctuation in this rambling mass of words somewhere :cry::cry::cry: and where is my darn camera cord to show you the mess of wonder?!?!

*HUGE HUGS*

Tamipac
Beckydg
xtreme101
RattlerX
Pdib
Penguiness
unsure
Damselle
Captain Steve
Kentastic
Rossum
B2L
X-Puppy
Dan Knight
keithu2
musichead
Treebeard
Alexander Mundy
Gig

You rock my world and made a very dismal day a whole lot brighter!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Talking with Gig now, I'm blithering to him in person...and I found my camera cord and waiting for the image to upload to photobucket.....

I'll share my box of tissues with you !

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I'm so in awe of this thing. Are you going to post a pic of what you got, classy?

Yes !
We got slammed at work today and I didn't have a chance to have my co-worker take a pic for me.
Such a beautiful piece of art it is !
I am so glad I can vape at my desk - I can keep my eye on it !
My boss thinks it's amazing too and is most impressed with how I came to have it !

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
X-Pup if I may suggest for your Punch since it's a pocket rocket packin' 8V try running it with thicker gauge wire like 22 or at least 24g and not 26g. The beauty of the higher voltage as you know is the ramp up time even with thicker gauge. I would try dual a 0.4Ω from 22g kanthal for an overall resistance of 0.2Ω.

The other day I pulled out my Snow Wolf and tried the same build on the Velocity at 7.6v (of course I only have 2% nic) and it wasn't half bad. Thick dense warm and flavorful vapor. Certainly not an all day vape but a great evening vape with a drink.

BTW post some pics of that beauty for us will ya :toast:

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
sounds good, Cap'n . . . except the .2Ω part. That might fly on a regulated jobber; but it's a bit steep on Amperage w/out a gizmo to limit the voltage applied. Like 350W and 42 Amps (v-drop/sag aside).
What res coils are you running Pete?

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
Megan!!i thought id never get to talk or see ya again!coffee cup is going strong and i hope your lanyard is working good for you still.so good to see you here!.i just got my pinch on satuday and its awesome.im not gonna post my crappy pic of it...it is horrible.but it is gorgeous!i didnt know someone was surprizing someone either!!big hug to you lil sister!-Rick

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

*HUGE HUGS*

Tamipac
Beckydg
xtreme101
RattlerX
Pdib
Penguiness
unsure
Damselle
Captain Steve
Kentastic
Rossum
B2L
X-Puppy
Dan Knight
keithu2
musichead
Treebeard
Alexander Mundy
Gig

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
I've been used to 3 to 6mg and I accidentally grabbed an older bottle of some 18mg and when I hit it, it was like a grenade went off in my throat and lungs! I couldn't image 24, especially at .25ohms!

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk
:D

Me either.[emoji38]

Tapatyped

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

*HUGE HUGS*

Tamipac
Beckydg
xtreme101
RattlerX
Pdib
Penguiness
unsure
Damselle
Captain Steve
Kentastic
Rossum
B2L
X-Puppy
Dan Knight
keithu2
musichead
Treebeard
Alexander Mundy
Gig

We only require one thing.

We want enough of your company in here often enough for a full report. Every little detail.

I only require one thing... a quick spell check on the name thing...

The "d" stands for Dan.[emoji14]
More than happy to pitch in, for such a sweetheart.

Tapatyped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread