◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Stuff sent from his iPhone using Tapatalk

I vape 50mg @ 80 watts or so pretty often. When chain vaping, I may lower it a bit to 36mg.

My latest setup. A dual parallel 26 gauge 3mm id, 5 wraps 4 times. On a nuppin...
5e50fd328130b4ca66d786cfb84f2c15.jpg

Heaven! :D

Tapatyped

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
High Fiver 4 High Fiber!! :thumbs:
Even better yet, my 8 yr old little princess prepared everything for me and put it all in a food saver bag so I could cut it open and dump it in the Crock pot in the truck.

She's taking care of her daddy this week.

Tapatyped

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
Even better yet, my 8 yr old little princess prepared everything for me and put it all in a food saver bag so I could cut it open and dump it in the Crock pot in the truck.

Tapatyped
That's awesome!

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

:cry:

:wub:

THANK YOU ALL!!!! Oh my god I am flat out blown away and crying now and rambling and Gig just got the most incomprehensible voice mail on his phone and I need to calm down enough to put the BEAUTIFUL, MAGNIFICENT, ASTOUNDING pinch together and maybe even put some punctuation in this rambling mass of words somewhere :cry::cry::cry: and where is my darn camera cord to show you the mess of wonder?!?!

*HUGE HUGS*

Tamipac
Beckydg
xtreme101
RattlerX
Pdib
Penguiness
unsure
Damselle
Captain Steve
Kentastic
Rossum
B2L
X-Puppy
Dan Knight
keithu2
musichead
Treebeard
Alexander Mundy
Gig

You rock my world and made a very dismal day a whole lot brighter!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Talking with Gig now, I'm blithering to him in person...and I found my camera cord and waiting for the image to upload to photobucket.....

THANK YOU!!!!!:wub:

To see so much happiness in you is worth all the world. *hugs* Megan!

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Tapatyped
Very nice!!:thumbs:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
We only require one thing.

We want enough of your company in here often enough for a full report. Every little detail.

I only require one thing... a quick spell check on the name thing...

The "d" stands for Dan.[emoji14]
More than happy to pitch in, for such a sweetheart.

Tapatyped

Yeah....sorry about that. You should have seen what autocorrect was choosing for everyones user names. I caught most of them, missed "Becky" o_O

Thank you again Beck!!:wub:

Hi rudedog! :wub:

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Yeah....sorry about that. You should have seen what autocorrect was choosing for everyones user names. I caught most of them, missed "Becky" o_O

Thank you again Beck!!:wub:

Hi rudedog! :wub:
Congrats megan. How are your tremors going? I haven't tried them. But nofear make 2 squonk atties now that take prebuilt coils if you are still struggling to build. I think peng has both and said one is good the other not.

Good to see you

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Likewise Doggy!! :wub:

So far this morning I have lost my battery I planned to use, lost my new awesome hex driver, lost the body of the mod, lost the button assembly, lost my battery again, lost my coil building kit, lost the atomizer I was going to use, found battery, found button assembly, found hex driver, got bottom of atty attached to top cap with button assembly, found kit, found drip tip (GORGEOUS!!!!), found positive pin. Now to build a coil before I lose any of the hex screws....:confused: :D

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
have been there and did that trip Megan...lol.laffin with ya not at ya girl!-Rick

Likewise Doggy!! :wub:

So far this morning I have lost my battery I planned to use, lost my new awesome hex driver, lost the body of the mod, lost the button assembly, lost my battery again, lost my coil building kit, lost the atomizer I was going to use, found battery, found button assembly, found hex driver, got bottom of atty attached to top cap with button assembly, found kit, found drip tip (GORGEOUS!!!!), found positive pin. Now to build a coil before I lose any of the hex screws....:confused: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread