Little itty bitty mods under $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Hmmmmm... would not have thought of the Cuboid as being little, itty, or bitty, but I set my new acquisition next to the Treebox, and they're the same size!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

If you get tired of that Treebox, you know how to contact me. :D

logan115

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL USA
Just posted the following in the Overlooked thread. Madame Kattykins, I bow to the awesomeness of this lil device....

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Momma's HAPPY!

My Defenders just landed.

P.S. I'm really digging the geriatric OLED!!!!! I can SEE the LIGHT!!!!!!

Defender II from HeavenGifts. Snagged for $12-ish each. They are in the 70% Clearance section (discount taken when you put in the cart.) I have seen a couple 8% coupon codes that work on top of that. You have to pay for shipping (and I think they're on or are going on Holiday, so things might not come super-duper quickly) I was stunned when I ordered on Thursday and it showed up today! (I beat their New Year shutdown :w00t: )

"

Also ordered Thursday morning, got mine today from HG and most have just beat the Chinese New Year holiday shutdown. 2 X 50w Defenders, a 25w with the 2600 mAh batt, and two LG batteries for $60 shipped. Figured I would end up spending close to that for a single replacement of my istick 50w that I've had for a year but started acting up a few weeks back, was thrilled to pick up 3 mods for the same price.

Perfect for me as even 25w is plenty, and after charging the batts and tossing my GS Air tank on I have to say I'm pretty happy. Buttons have a little rattle but can live with that for a $11 mod ! Love the screen too, better than my iStick which will now be relegated to emergency back-up duty.

Thanks for this thread,

Chris

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Does your new toy (Cuboid) have step down? I thought you were broke? :confused:
Haven't run through the paces yet... I am broke, but I work at a vape shop on Monday and Thursday :)

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
:facepalm: That explains a lot. I'm jealous.
Don't be... it's a=!_\×/#¥×*!&'}♤[♤ teenage soap opera in there. The owner lives out of state and only visits once a month and she hired a 19 and a 20 YO to run the joint. I can only.be there part time (I'm the webmaster), and even then, the drama OMG! I'm gonna start working from home...

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Don't be... it's a=!_\×/#¥×*!&'}♤[♤ teenage soap opera in there. The owner lives out of state and only visits once a month and she hired a 19 and a 20 YO to run the joint. I can only.be there part time (I'm the webmaster), and even then, the drama OMG! I'm gonna start working from home...

:lol::lol:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011

It kinda sounds like my local vape shop without the drama. A bunch of teenagers trying to blow the biggest clouds. When you walk in there you can hardly see anybody. :rolleyes:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
It kinda sounds like my local vape shop without the drama. A bunch of teenagers trying to blow the biggest clouds. When you walk in there you can hardly see anybody. :rolleyes:
It is cloudy, and I'm a bit to blame for some of the cloudage... I get carried away making fancy coils, sometimes...

These are young bucks hopped up on testosterone and they bristle any time they get corrected, no matter how jokingly or gently...

Sure, a new vaper can handle a .2 Ohm coil on a Reuleaux! Sell it! There's no learning curve. Sell them a mech and a dripper! While you're at it, install a Trust Fire battery with a torn wrapper...

If I contradict anything, they get angry and threaten to walk out.

Sheesh...

In fairness, I am exaggerating some of the situation... there are no trust fire batteries... but I can't get it through their heads that not everyone drips and not everyone wants 3 mg max VG. They're selling little old ladies max VG to run in their Evods, ffs...

Sigh...

Thanks for the opportunity to vent a bit. The Wife listens and is sympathetic, but I know her eyes get glazed over when I start talking vape...

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
It is cloudy, and I'm a bit to blame for some of the cloudage... I get carried away making fancy coils, sometimes...

These are young bucks hopped up on testosterone and they bristle any time they get corrected, no matter how jokingly or gently...

Sure, a new vaper can handle a .2 Ohm coil on a Reuleaux! Sell it! There's no learning curve. Sell them a mech and a dripper! While you're at it, install a Trust Fire battery with a torn wrapper...

Sheesh...

In fairness, I am exaggerating some of the situation... there are no trust fire batteries... but I can't get it through their heads that not everyone drips and not everyone wants 3 mg max VG. They're selling little old ladies max VG to run in their Evods, ffs...

Sigh...

Thanks for the opportunity to vent a bit. The Wife listens and is sympathetic, but I know her eyes get glazed over when I start talking vape...

Bet you don't tell the young bucks that you spend time in Itty Bitty Mod and Tootle Puffing threads on ECF. :eek:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Bet you don't tell the young bucks that you spend time in Itty Bitty Mod and Tootle Puffing threads on ECF. :eek:
Actually, I do... And I tootle puff from time to time in the shop. The other day, I took in my AGT genny on top of my iStick Mini. Great flavor and near all day battery life on 1100 mAh. All that while they were using Green Sammies as fast as they could charge them. My batteries are going to last years, and they're going though a set every two months...

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Actually, I do... And I tootle puff from time to time in the shop. The other day, I took in my AGT genny on top of my iStick Mini. Great flavor and near all day battery life on 1100 mAh. All that while they were using Green Sammies as fast as they could charge them. My batteries are going to last years, and they're going though a set every two months...
Of course, now that I think about it, that might be due in part to the fact that I have one of everything and spare batteries to boot while they have 2 mods... enh...

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles

Have they given you a nickname yet?

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Shawn Hofferpuffer?

Shawn, kudos for even putting up with it. We sort of started the whole vape shop thing here in So Cal, and it was all you described, and more.

I've actually given up attending the festivities at any of them. The last time I went to meet a friend, we were both there, but couldn't find one another.

3mg. High VG. Oh bahhhhhf. Sorry, to any of you who do, but puleeeeeeeeeze.

I've attended many, many vape meets, and often with tons of vliquid vendors there. They always ask me, "What company is yours?"

"Mine? Oh no, I'm a consumer and I like to buy a LOT of vliquid."

<this is where their eyes get huge>

"Oh really! Well, we've got <blah blah blah blah blah>."

"Koolio. What mg. levels do you offer?"

And that's where it normally ends, with my head tilting and they eyes filled with tears because their highest mg. level is like 9. Oy.

@clnire and @Katdarling, the "doo-dad" is inside the batt cover. There's a threaded post with a knurled knut on the inside... Will have to get a pic for ya in a bit

Aha!!!!! There IS a little nutty doo-dad in there! Well done, Madame! I never noticed that. I suppose it's just as gandy described: to adjust for different sized batts. I've never touched it!

Hawt is right, dudette. Like it!

Ok, you guys, sheesh! I ordered the defenders. Bunch of enablers.......:D

At yer service, Miss. And I do hope you like them. Please let us know?

Sigh...

Vent away. It helps (you AND us).

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011

Sheesh...

Sigh...

You're very welcome and I completely understand. My BF's eyes do the same thing. :lol:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
@DingerCPA PA , I see it now! Never noticed that. I agree, probably to adjust for different sized 18650 batteries.. Good observation!

I'd taken it out of the box, and I heard something rattling (besides the rocks in mah head). Opened up the bottom and saw that lil gizmo. Noticed it wasn't completely flush with the bottom of the batt cover. Put it back in, and no more rattle-rattle. My 18650's are all flat-tops, but it doesn't seem that I need that loosened any.... je ne sais pas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread