New VW/VV Mod - Input needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metis

Nov 24, 2014
Denmark
Hiya people!

I got an offer I couldn't say no to, on my old IPv Mini v1 and my Subtank Mini.
Now the hunt for a new VW/WW Mod begins.

As there's a few choices, I'd appreciate some input on what to choose.

At the moment the contenders are;
istick 50w (Getting another one - I really enjoy the one my missus owns).
- Tried and tested in the house, but seems a bit too mainstream? (Hipster mode disengage).
- Weakest of the bunch, but also has one heck of a battery lifespan!
- Haven't really played with it over 30w with subtanks.

smok X-Pro M80 Plus.
- I love the looks of it, it just seems a bit wide. With my normal vaping pace (.8ohms and 24w on the old IPv). I can see this lasting me a few days between charges.
- 80w could be fun to have, although I doubt I'd use it that often.

IPv Mini v2.
- I LOVED my old IPv Mini. The new one has the same formfactor, but more power. Hmm!
- Is there any updated info on them, and do they read the resistance correctly?

It's going to be paired with a new Subtank Mini for work use, and an Orchid V5 for clouds at home. My drippers stay on my mech.

Last edited:

Metis

Nov 24, 2014
Denmark
So.

Went to the local gear supplier today, for a wee gander again.

I had a look at the Smok boxes - feels good in hand, but he was speaking about some limits in the m80 (He knows me quite well, and he's honest with me.).

As he's the one that sold me the iStick 50 that's already in the house, and he knows I've ran through a substantial amount of juice on my old Mini/subtank mini setup, without a single hiccup, he suggested going with a new one containing more oomph.

So, picking up a black (hopefully with the goats head!) mini, and a new subtank mini on Wednesday.

Now the question is - should I grab a big dripper v2 to keep the missus happy? [emoji14]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread